BC2009: FOOD

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Re: FOOD

Post by Cattywumpus » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:33 am

I will drink whatever diet is on hand.
++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

Joni
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Joni » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:56 pm

the coke products were on sale last week at Wegmans so I got a variety of that and the other day I got dew and orange, but if people wanted pepsi I would get that. I will get more dew and a diet dew. Do people want flavors of dew other than original?
~Tina Warrior Physicist~

Joni
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Joni » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:19 am

can I get a count of who can bring tables and chairs? Folding chairs for inside would be good. I have 10 plastic lawnchairs and a table with an umbrella.

inside we have close to enough seating. a large dining room table that can seat 8, but will need a smaller table for the DJ

The second room will have two 6 seater tables, so should be enough table space. outside a banquet table or two would probably be ideal. Let me know who has this stuff and whne you can drop it off. saturday morning is not an option. I can come and pick stuff up in the minivan also.

Tina
~Tina Warrior Physicist~

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:26 am

I have a 4x4 table and an outdoors table that will need the van. The 4x4 will fit in my car. I have a few camping chairs and 2 folding wooden chairs I can bring :)
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:29 am

where did we get all the tables last year? were they rented from the tent company?

Joni
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Joni » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:02 am

no people brought them. I just need some of the stuff from last year to show up this year too. and thursday or friday would be ideal
~Tina Warrior Physicist~

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:53 am

Last year's BrenCon I organized gathering the parts for drop off and pick up etc among the players. Connie and JP provided much of the table and chair stuff (I think Bren's mom did too actually), plus stuff from several others as well. The Tent company we rented the light from (next time two lights!).

I have a card table, and a smaller camping table that can work for DJ tables or for outside among the food (near the grill, etc). I also have some small arsed folding chairs (they are smaller than normal folding chairs so people with big asses always hate them, they are not very comfortable, but they are seats.)

On a side note, I have the BIG sun shade/tarp (10x20) for the grill area/backyard, and the camp fire pit as well.

All of this needs pick up some night.

On a side note, I hope you haven't only bought Mountain Dew, it starting to sound pretty Dewy there (some people might care for a variety).
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring