BC2010: Where?

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Where?

Post by Vardaen » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Here is a question for you all.

How much would you be willing to pay for Registration for this? Registration would include something like the Meal Plan, BrenCon Special Item, and entrance/site fees.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:08 am

I also might be able to make it for maybe a day or so, then spend another day at Niagara Falls with gf. We're up for traveling, but I know she wouldn't want to stay in Birmingham the entire time. Unless, there's just a trove of unknown photogenic destinations to explore in the area.

How far of a drive is it from BGH to Niagara Falls? Like 2-3 hrs?

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Niagara Falls is about 3-3 1/2 hours away. And you're in luck, it's in Binghamton!
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:29 pm

jigglypuff69 wrote:Niagara Falls is about 3-3 1/2 hours away. And you're in luck, it's in Binghamton!
You mean Niagara Falls is in Binghamton? :)

Is there a sign-up list of who's coming and status? (confirmed, maybe, not coming, etc.)

I'm pretty sure that I'll be coming this year, still a slight chance of no, but we're into traveling and Niagara Falls is on our "to do list", so as long as I get some time there, I think we'll be able to make it :)

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:25 am

No, just Binghamton is not the same as Birmingham. :)

The part about how far the falls are is right, though.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:29 am

JP was kidding about Niagara Falls being in Binghamton.

There is not offical - I'm Coming Thread - yet. We have some things for sign up Xcrawl I think, and the 40K one. We'll sort out a registration thing eventually. Generally helps for head counts on food, and items, and things.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Mon May 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Max_Power finally got his vacation. Sadly it's starting on Friday. So we may come a little later. I don't have anything fixed yet, but it'll be Saturday's noon at the latest...
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

pygmaelion
Level 11
Level 11

Post by pygmaelion » Tue May 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Hayabusa/MaxPower:

Remember that you travel backwards in time when you come to the Western Hemisphere.

It may help in some very small regard concerning travel time.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Tue May 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Yeah, I know.
But it seems Max_Power has to work on that damn friday, too, so the few flights we can catch are all in the evening.

Hmmm, backwards in time, eh? That sounds familiar adn useful...
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

pygmaelion
Level 11
Level 11

Post by pygmaelion » Mon May 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Looks like I might have some of my Poughkeepsie Gaming Posse interested in coming to Bren-Con (since they all decided that Gen Con was a bit too much investment this year).

There's no way I'm going to ask anyone to put up my entire rogues gallery... Any hotels within striking distance of Jupiter/BrenHouse/JPHaus?