BC2010: Thanks for a great BrenCon

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
rudedd
Level 0
Level 0

BC2010: Thanks for a great BrenCon

Post by rudedd » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:04 am

Hey All,

Rudedd here, the newbie at BrenCon this year. I'm a 40 something gamer, whose been gaming for longer than I care to remember (before there were AD&D Editions). I play miniature games and boardgames too. I'm married with two kids, so gaming time is at a premium.

In terms of games I like to play, I have a wide variety but they tend to be more in the indie direction. Some of the systems/games I enjoy are, Savage Worlds, FATE, Desolation (Ubiquity), and Atomic Highway to name several. Haven't played D20 in ages, except for a couple of sessions of 4thEd which told me it's not for me.

As for miniature games, I tend to like the smaller skirmish level games where figures/team are kept and gain experience (Mordheim, Blood Bowl, etc...). Haven't played to much recently though.

Board gaming is alot of fun and I run the gamut on them, fantasy, sci-fi, rail, historical, etc... I'm usually willing to try most of them. A few of my favorites are: Pandemic, Trans America, Carrcasonne, and Settlers.

So if anything on the list above peaks your interest let me know and I'd be glad to answer any questions or possibly run a demo at some point.

Thanks I had a great time at BrenCon and look forward to getting to know everyone here on the Corner.

Take care,
rudedd

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Thanks for a great BrenCon

Post by Brennor » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:24 pm

I moved this thread into the appropriate BrenCon forum.

Glad you were able to come out and join us at BrenCon.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+