Alone and Haunted

The world has fallen into darkness. Will darkness reign or will light shine anew?

As told by the Storyteller Tetnak.
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: Alone and Haunted

Post by TetNak » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:44 am

Johann is careful. He stalks around the area, attempting to work his way around what is certain to be Kainites. He hears their voices, demonic, speaking of the horrors of diablarie and other such terrors. They do not seem to hear, see, or sense the presence of the Vampire. Eventually, Johann makes his way around them, fleeing their immediate vicinity.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Apoctheosis
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Apoctheosis » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:59 am

If Johann had breathed, he would have exhaled an audible sigh of relief. Having bypassed them, he continued along his path, still trying to be stealthy.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:40 am

Johann is lucky. He gets through the area without being spotted. Quickly, he crosses the bridge into the downtown area and avoids any Kainites that probably just missed him ...

Apoctheosis
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Apoctheosis » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:52 am

Once across the bridge, Johann travels the straightest path possible, to distance himself as much as possible from the Kainites.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:00 pm

Johann moves straight across the bridge and into downtown, veering south as he does. He does not know much about the current situation of the city, but had heard that the further east, the more likelihood of werewolves. He keeps on a southern route, eventually spotting sprawling parking lots and restaurants, and a large movie theater in the background with a large arena in the distance behind that.

Apoctheosis
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Apoctheosis » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:14 am

Johann, confronted with this area, stops for a moment, taking it all in. Moving strands of hair out of his face, he starts thinking, and then continues on, exploring this area,trying to see if it may have a safe place for him to sleep, find a place that, if he hasn't found anywhere else safer by the end of the night, he could stay in.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:32 pm

Johann heads forward, but does not see signs of life, or unlife, until his senses catch something in the distance. He looks across a gigantic parking lot and notices a man standing there, shotgun in his hand, looking around as if on guard ...

Apoctheosis
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Apoctheosis » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:27 am

Johann, spotting this human, cocked his head to the side, intrigued. The very fact that a human was still alive in this ruined city, out like the way he was, surprised him. Intrigued, he started to move closer, using the power inherent in his form as an undead to push his blood to his outer layers, make him appear as human. He then also touches his three weapons, to make them concealed, and to make him appear unarmed, enhancing the chance of it succeeding by hiding them in his clothes as well, the machete under the back of his shirt, the saber a bit uncomfortably down the side of his pants, and the gun in his jacket pocket. That, combined with his the griminess he has indubitably accumulated over the past two nights, would combine to make him, hopefully, to look like a straggler, and at least get close enough to the man to feed, not knowing when next he would have a chance. He stumbles forward, acting weak.
Spending 1 Vitae to get the blush of life, Touch of Shadow three times for the three objects, and then whatever rolls pertain to the action he is trying to achieve, Larceny, Subterfuge, I forget.(I don't have the core book with me at the moment).

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:51 am

Johann begins to lumber up toward the front of the building. Immediately the two men spot him. Each with a shotgun in their hand. One darts back inside the building immediately. Johann gets closer and closer, now probably within fifty feet. The lone man outside yells, "HALT!" He raises his weapon to shoot.

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Illeveun » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:01 am

Having received his directions, the man who went inside now comes back out, shotgun in hand. Not knowing if this thing is dangerous or not, but still wanting to have a little fun to alleviate the boredom of guard duty, he walks out to the other man and says to him,"Follow me with your gun at the ready. I've already told Fausto about this, so if this thing attacks us, we should have others getting here soon." After this, Paul walks to the creature, sauntering and trying to act confident, to intimidate this threat until he knows what it is. When he gets a few feet away, he nonchalantly places his shotgun over this things heart, saying, "Makes a pretty little target, don't it?"
Trying to intimidate, I don't have my book with me right now so I don't know the roll.