Chapter 6 - Branch and Blade

After 350 years of blizzards and crushing ice, there is a slight lull in winter's fury, as if Mulcarn is distracted by something. The Children of Kylorin the last great Archmage take up their swords and seek to bring about The Thaw and save mankind!

Run by the Arch-Mage Vardaen
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:28 pm

Chapter End? What a novel idea! That's a good call. However you might not get a rest in, so slots still count. I can use up afew smaller spells if you like. I'll also be removing short term Buffs from your active sheets.

1 Hour passes since all your buffs were cast.

Lets use smaller slots for Egbert:
3 CSW, 3 CLW

Egbert 115/118
Ovind 117/123
Saeldur 101/101
Ronk 138/149
Lehros 101/111
Saeldur presses to move into the caverns below sooner rather than later, yet there are things to deal with first. Ovind moves about the group healing wounds and using prayers to bring her brothers back to nearly full health. They are all thankful. With the healing, looting, searching the ruins, and dealing with the Snowmask at least an hour has passed. Most of your various spells have worn off now, but some remain. You now are able to turn you eyes toward the caverns and the crypt that will lead you there.

Speaking your farewells to the Snowmask you stand before the stone door and take a step to restoring the Nomanhel people....
Chapter End! Booyeah!

I'll be starting up a new chapter soon.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring