Interlude: No Plague for Durnic!

In the outskirts of the Empire normal people fight for survival against nature and the supernatural combined. Only the fortunate will survive.Version 2.0 of Equinox

Created by the GM TetNak.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: In Search of a Son

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:16 am

Durnic stops, "The Inn? Again?" he shakes his head, breaths in the winter air and motions for Dal to lead the way. "This is seriously going to hinder me having your trap fixed for tomorrow. Lead the way." Durnic follows Dal, watching for Daniel along the way.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:18 am

Dal tries to make chatter as they walk towards the inn. He is genuinely concerned over the disappearance of Durnic's son and he asks, 'œIs Danny missing? What about Lily and Peony?'

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:38 pm

"My girls are fine, Daniel went out after the fire and hasn't returned home. I thought he might be at his friend's house." He thumbs back toward the house they just left, "But he's not that, and good thing, they are all dead in there." He gulps, the whole thing is starting to get to him, "They were a good family, hard working. His wife was a bit of a gossip but she never did anything hurtfull. This plague, if that's what it is, is spreading beyond the Inn. Egat didn't look but a few hours dead maybe. I'm not undertaker, but he looked pale, but not like the man at the Inn." He turns a corner and the Inn comes into view, "Here we are." His holds his smithing hammer tightly in his right hand.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:43 pm

Immediately, Touravic opens the door from the inside and calls out, "Get in here you two!" The snow has begun to fall heavily, and the wind is blowing across the streets, causing a freezing cold to fall over the area.
Back to the main thread please
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name