Interlude: To Find Daniel

In the outskirts of the Empire normal people fight for survival against nature and the supernatural combined. Only the fortunate will survive.Version 2.0 of Equinox

Created by the GM TetNak.
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: Interlude: To Find Daniel

Post by Shurijo » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:18 pm

Dal nods and says, 'œGood idea. I'll grab them while you gather the others.' The hunter/fisherman is familiar with Durnic's house and shop, having lived here all his life he has had a few meals and work related discussions in these buildings before.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:24 pm

Dunstan lets the others wander where the are, while he remains where he is, looking out at the street, watching for anything strange to happen.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:42 pm

Peony looks up suddenly, "Durnic! Where have you been?" When he speaks of trouble she stands up, "Daniel? Where is Daniel?" Durnic's daughter is probably sleeping, but she is not in the room that anyone can see.

In the shop, Dal looks around idly, his trap that is here is broken. His other traps are back at his home, which is further away. Dunstan waits outside in the cold keeping watch.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:38 pm

Durnic sighs in relief seeing his wife. "Listen woman, the town is under attack. Don't ask me how, but the plauge, remember the plague I mentioned? Its some evil magic from the forest, and those sick are going rabid and attacking everyone. We need to get you and our little one to safety." He races into his daughter's bedroom and scoops her up. He gives the lamp to his wife, "Put on your shall, I'm taking you both to the Inn. The Marshal is there, and can watch out for you. I'm going to find Daniel. No questions Peony. I haven't ask much of you over the years, but I'm asking you now. Just follow me and trust me." He nods to his wife looking into her eyes and leads them outside the moment she is ready.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:42 pm

The girl is happy to be in her father's arms, but she does not wake up. She throws her arms around his next as if he is holding her in a rocking chair. Peony, startled, nods, taking the lamp. She gets dressed quickly, grabs a couple blankets, and starts to follow her husband.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:20 am

Durnic exits his house, "Lets go. We stand stand in the open like this for long." He hurriedly takes his wife and daughter to the Inn and the protection of the Marshal there. He instructs her on the walk to get into the high levels of the inn, and board herself in one of the rooms with food and water and not to let anyone in until he comes for them or he sends Daniel back as well.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:03 am

Dal returns to outside Durnic's home. 'œMy traps here are still broken. You never fixed '˜em. And the others are back at my place. Not much in there to help us.'

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:40 pm

Durnic looks at Dal, "When did I have time to work on them? There should be plenty of things in there you might use however. We can go to your house on the way to seek Daniel to collect them. Lets move." He heads to the Inn to deposite his daughter and wife.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:30 pm

Dunstan moves out to the center of the street while Durnic ferries his family to the Inn. He glances up and down the street, shuddering, though from the cold or his feear is unknown.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:02 pm

The trio leaves again, heading back over to the inn. There is no one on the streets as the snow lightly falls from above. With a blanket around his daughter, he carries her to the door, which is opened by Touravic before he gets there.
Please post to the other thread until you leave again