Madness at the Meg

Commerce City, glorious American beacon of business and model metropolis for the world, is under the constant threat of supervillains. The police are either too helpless, incompetent, or smart to oppose the dastardly madmen (and madwomen) that would unleash havoc on the lives of the millions of commuters that call the city their home. Are there any heroes that will heed the call and defend Commerce City for free.

This game is run on the Risus system.GM: Deadman
Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Re: Madness at the Meg

Post by Nate » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:33 pm

"Who are you, who's the old guy, and what did you steal?" the super in blue asks the young kid, as they move him behind a tree out of the view of the police.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:30 am

kaiser examines the boy
doggy sences? anything?

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:30 pm

"Steal? I didn't steal anything. I was just enjoying a walk in the park. Maybe I was taken hostage by a supervillain and some stupid heroes thought that I was working with him. I think the police might believe that." The kid smiles wickedly.

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:18 pm

"Did you just call us stupid?" The blue boomerang asks him...

"I know you are, but what am I? Besides I bet some lame kid got his fingerprints all over the sketch pad thingy."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:31 pm

Boozehound winks at the blue boomerang grabs the kid by the shirt, "maybe you wont see the poliece" his booze breath causing the boys eyes to water.

My dog is quite hungry.

kaiser lowers his frontal stance, and growls and snarls.
oh ya kid look at the scarry puppy
combination of lowlife and lassie owner for intimidation?

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:40 pm

Blue! Where are you? Have you seen Kaiser and Boozehound? Anyway, get to headquarters quickly! We have our first prisoner - it is sooo exciting! Bye.
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:37 pm

"The blue boomerang ties up the kid's hands, with Duct tape, and looks to boozehound.

"We're going to need to carry him..." he says. wondering how well the drunk could carry someone... "Actually Maybe he should walk..."

TBB, pushes the kid forward, and pulls out his phone to send a text reply to Charade.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 pm

Boozehound takes a deep swig of some bottle marked with a skull and crossbones.

he snaps his fingers and Kaiser runs in front of the tied up boy. Boozehound gets face to face with the boy, ducked taped and all... he burps in the boys face, and the boy falls over kaisers back.

The boozehound smiles at TBB "thats what a pack animal is for"