Returning to our story...

Commerce City, glorious American beacon of business and model metropolis for the world, is under the constant threat of supervillains. The police are either too helpless, incompetent, or smart to oppose the dastardly madmen (and madwomen) that would unleash havoc on the lives of the millions of commuters that call the city their home. Are there any heroes that will heed the call and defend Commerce City for free.

This game is run on the Risus system.GM: Deadman
Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Returning to our story...

Post by Amaris » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:55 pm

Charade grabs the pool cue daintily and looks away pointedly from Boozehound and Billiards. Pricklingly uncomfortable she vows to do such a good job in the next venture she will supercede HOTSTUFF and gain fame and admiration for her own personal achievements... that or maybe hook up with a different superhero band that smelled better. She lapses into a daydream about her potential sidekick, Hernando was just sitting at home now while she was about to venture in space - he wouldn't do....
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:01 am

Having made sure the dog is safe, the Butcher moves to take Dr. Innocent aside. "But please, Doctor, tell me more about this matter..."

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:48 pm

Spark1 lets himself be pulled out by Charade and holds on to the others while Billiards uses the cue.
Spark2 stands there, mouth open and says: "Holy Stratocaster! This is so cool! Now I can send Spark1 to work while I have fun!" He looks himself up and down to see if anything is strange.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:38 pm

And then the story forked.
Parallel threads again. Feel free to read the other thread, just remember that your characters don't know what's going on there. Including the split heroes.