Heroes at Home

Commerce City, glorious American beacon of business and model metropolis for the world, is under the constant threat of supervillains. The police are either too helpless, incompetent, or smart to oppose the dastardly madmen (and madwomen) that would unleash havoc on the lives of the millions of commuters that call the city their home. Are there any heroes that will heed the call and defend Commerce City for free.

This game is run on the Risus system.GM: Deadman
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Heroes at Home

Post by sempai » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:42 am

Kaiser seeing what is happening and his instinctive thoughts knowing the solution jumps at the butcher with a deafening growl.
doggy tackle, lick his face! give him the old dino/flintstone attack to help clear his thoughts!

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:34 pm

"You bloody moron! Now give up or die!" The Spark holds out his hands, ready to blow Mr. Magic into Oblivion!

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:58 pm

"Dog meat is very unhealthy," snarls the Butcher, his rich voice edged with malice, "but I'll make an exception for you."

Swinging his cleaver into the advancing dog, the Butcher smiles with sadistic glee.
Amateur Chef for the chop!

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Butcher 2 + 4 + 1 + 4 = 11
Kaiser 6 + 6 + 3 + 4 = 19

Spark 1 + 3 + 5 + 4 = 13
Mr. Bright Eyes 1 + 3 + 1 + 4 = 9

All in all, a good round for the forces of good!
Dr. Innocent cowers in a corner as a superhero battle unfolds!

The brainwashed Butcher swings with his sharp cutlery, but Kaiser is ready to bite the hand that feeds. The lassie knocks down the mind-controlled super, the cleaver flies out of his grasp. A few quick licks waken the hero from the violent compulsions. Oh no! How could he attack his allies? And why was he thinking about Egypt?

Meanwhile Mr. Bright Eyes and the Spark face off. The villain's red eyes try to corrupt the electric lancelot but the Spark points and shoots. A lightning bolt! It worked! The hypnotist smacks backwards into the wall, lightly singed.
Good job! The Butcher is himself again, and the villain won't be able to hypnotize you until he recovers a bit from that shock.

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:15 pm

"My thanks, canine comrade!"

Coming to his feet, the Butcher moves to cover the hypnotist's eyes with a thick patina of chopped liver!

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:00 am

With a "It's working again" the Spark smiles as his powers have come back.
Again the Electric Evader points his fingers at the villain. "Don't move or..."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:45 am

Boozehound laughs, "ya spark make him a$$ sparkle!"
yes finally a boozehound post not that idealistic bravehound!
Boozehound, pulls out his poop scooper, the end not so clean wads up a piece of paper from his veterinary prescription book, and wipes it on kaisers filth and wads it up in the base of the scooper.

"I stood up for you too shiny eyes... the spark said you like Sh*t sandwiches, and i said 'he doesn't like bread!'"with that he takes a mighty swig of cap't morgan and lets it fly.
mans best friend/best friend, or amature vet, sling poo paper at bright eyes mouth.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:04 am

Mr. Bright Eyes gets a mighty scoop of poop to the face. "Uch," he wretches.

"Well done heroes," says a deep melodious baritone. A wizard steps out from the shadows. There's no other way to describe him. Blue robe, stars and moon hat. This an outfit that screams 'wizard.'"I am Mr. Magic. Hmm, I'm surprised to see you here doctor."

"I've never met you before! We are not allies," says Dr. Innocent. The heroes roll their eyes.

"Quite. Disintegrate." He points at Dr. Innocent and the man vanishes without a trace other than a pop of in rushing air.

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:55 am

"Point of order, sir!"

The Butcher, only just recovered from his mind control, raises a finger to indicate his desire to speak.

"I don't mean to question your decision, but that man was aiding us in a criminal investiagation. Might you, perhaps, un-disintegrate him?"

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:57 am

"Whoa!" screams Boozehound he holds his current drinking flask in the air looking at it intently, he wipes his eyes to be sure that its not an alcoholic illusion

"that was sweet! can you do it to something else?"

Kaiser wines and stands behind Boozehound
shut your mouth Jerry!!!
"maybe you can use that trick to get rid of kaisers fleas?"