Werewolf Rouund 3

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Werewolf Rouund 3

Post by Vardaen » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:56 am

It is the nighttime phase now. THe game is on pause until the morning comes and we find out who the Witches have killed during their night time evil activities. Please don't post until I post the morning starting.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:06 pm

The morning arrives, and a heavy fog lays over the house of one of the villagers. The fog is thick with the plague, and no one will go near the house that is cloaked in the Witch's spell. Gathering together you find that Apoctheosis does not join you, for he was in that house last night and now is dead...

*** DEAD ***
Amaris (Bodyguard)
Deadman (Sage)
Bitom (Witch)
Apoctheosis (Villager)

*** ALIVE ***
Grimbold
Illeveun
Nate
od
TetNak
Wayloss

The morning debates come on who to burn next... start it up!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:27 pm

You guys can be posting...this game has already taken a long time. Someone start talking, its day time, time to hang someone!

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:36 pm

TetNak wrote:The preacher yells, "Our witches are one of these!"

Bitom - Yes
Way - Yes
Tet - Yes
Nate - Yes
od - Yes
Grimbold - Yes

"The Lord help me, I am not a witch, and such, I want to hear from these folk why they voted for Amaris!"
The above is who originally voted yes for Amaris.

Now, remember, Nate ushered in the first nomination for her, second by Bitom. Nate explained this by saying Amaris had sent him something, then Bitom as well. I think that, probably, this was a scheme by the two of them to nominate Amaris. She might have very well told them she was the sage, and they thought she was, so they went on course to kill her.

I also think I might have been wrong about nominating od. I am not sure yet. My current thoughts about how the witches are is: Bitom, Nate, and Wayloss.

I nominate Nate for burnation.

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:19 pm

I'm all sorts of confused as to who the witches are. The thing I can say is I am definitely not one of them.

My thoughts are Wayloss, and Od are most likely the witches.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:10 am

I'm not a witch, Remember I gave up my rights to someone we know for sure is not a witch, nate wants to burn od and I, I'm leaning to burn him, but the third witch eleuds me.
lets here some more talk before we burn nate though.

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Illeveun » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:39 am

Both Nate and Wayloss are witches. Wayloss, even though you gave your rights to Apoc, I think that this was a ploy to drive the suspicion off of you, because I think all of the witches knew that Bit was going to burn. Wayloss, you gave your rights to Apoc to make it seem you were not voting for or against Bit, taking the middle road, while all the while knowing that Apoc would vote to burn Bit. As for Nate, I think the witches are hoping for just one of them to survive the entire time, and is thus putting the suspicion on to Wayloss.

I second the nomination.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:23 pm

The Nomination for Nate has been seconded. There is no more talking, except for Nate.

Nate it is time to defend yourself. Once he does, the voting starts. (4 Votes needed to burn him at the stake.)

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:03 pm

I AM NOT A WITCH.

While I can not blame some of you for thinking I am, burning me at the stake would be disastrous for all of us. I know nominating Amaris was wrong since she wasn't a witch. But what she told me was a lie, and I saw through that, and used my nomination thusly.

Would I take it back if I could? Absolutely, but at the time I had thought she was a witch.

Know this, If I am burned the town will fall as there will no longer be enough villagers to protect us from the onslaught of these witches.

I also would like to know why Tet, and Illevuen, are so quick to throw someone into the fire... The town has nothing to gain by jumping into rash decisions, why are they throwing somebody into the fire without taking time for the villagers to discuss it?

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:01 pm

I vote to burn.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name