Werewolf Rouund 3

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Re: Werewolf Rouund 3

Post by Nate » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:23 am

The tavern owner Nate steps out of his bar, drying off a mug with a slightly dirty rag.

"What's all the commotion of Witches, I better not catch any in my bar. I'll burn ye on the spot."
is it officially day yet? I saw folks posting but haven't seen anything officially say it's started.
I like pie.

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:17 pm

I don't think it is day yet, we were jsut sorta posting character intros

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:09 pm

Probably won't be day till V says so just doin IC stuff

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:52 pm

I tried to convince V to proclaim it day 2 days ago for naught. He says it shall be day tomorrow (probably AM).
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Deadman the maize maze grower is busy carefully chopping down stalks of corn in his field to make another fiendishly confusing labyrinth. Every puritan in town has gotten lost in his fields at one time or another.

"Sometime I hope my mazes get enough recognition that I stop needing to sell corn to support myself," he muses wistfully.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:03 pm

Finally! I had the email proxy crash here at work this morning and I had to handle getting all our email working again before I could start at the site.

Now that the weekend is over and I've allowed ample time to confuse and throw everyone off their game. It will offically start.... now!
The sun rises over Salem Mass, the sleepy little hamlet is about to be rocked by a scandal that will be remember and taught in 8th grade class rooms for centuries to come.

The Witches are afoot, but someplace a handful of young girls will condem people to burning at the stake! Welcome to Salem, population 10 (for now!)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:07 pm

The preacher waves his arms about. "I do not know who is a witch, but if you know, yell out about your neighbor!"
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:20 pm

We've seen no evidence of witchcraft yet, and this is greatly disturbing to me. We must therefore use the scientific method: leave it in the hands of the lord! We should draw straws and burn the loser... clearly the good lord will make the evil one draw the short straw!

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:23 pm

"But on basis should we hang a man? Random chance seems more likely to kill one of us god-fearing folk than the witches!"

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:30 pm

I'm not sure, MaizeMazer. We've seen that both evil and good men can fix the random chance to fall in their favor, so perhaps I spoke too quickly about using that method.