Werewolf Round 4

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Werewolf Round 4

Post by Deadman » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:17 am

Unanimous computation.

Deleting Melvyst...

WARNING! CRITICAL THREAT MELVYST IDENTIFIED!

Melvyst deleted. System secure.

Condition: Programs win

Restoring deleted files from back-ups for post-game discussion...

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:40 am

Var was extremely blood thirsty, much like the time he was a virus. Melvyst voted no for him, so I scanned him the next night, pretty straight forward.

And the numbers I wrote was basic binary ascii, hard to trick people on that one Melvyst, though a good try.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:00 am

Deadman.exe reloads.

I was pretty passive this game in terms of the choices I made. od scanned me the first night and told me he was the anti-virus TRON. I just went along with what he said since I didn't have any evidence he was lying.

He scanned Bitom next and the three of us teamed up. The werewolves hit Ill and blew his cover, which brought our band up to four. I don't think Amaris' slip really mattered since Ill would have probably just revealed himself at that point anyway.

With the sage, bodyguard and cleared programs making up 40% of the players it was pretty much over for two wolves.

Kilroy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Kilroy » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:03 am

Yeah, I enjoyed the trick that Melvyst tried to pull!! If he hadn't voted "No" to Var being deleted, and he hadn't been scanned, I don't think I would've pegged him as a Virus.
"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look surprised!"

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:10 am

Yeah, I never suspected Melvyst earlier in the game. Voting no against killing the Vardaen would have made me suspicious too, though by that point I already knew his identity, being the OS.

Everyone up for a fresh round? I can GM again if everyone's ok with that.

Melvyst
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Melvyst » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:36 am

well i was a little bit trapped and I don't think it would have changed alot if I would have voted yes.

Anyway, as i'm used to play rl ww I found it very difficult to get into the game with nearly no communication at all in the forum. May I suggest that we try once a round with only forum messages aloud (no pm/chat) ?

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:06 pm

I'd like that too...as I said in another post the game plays very different without the pms.

The fact that the sage can secretly contact villagers is a big advantage for them...that said, the wolves won the other three games...

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:35 pm

Vardaen wrote:Personally my reason for wanting Wayloss gone is simple, it was for revenge from previous games. He, I thought, played very stupid in the last game, and cost the villagers the game with his nomination of the bodyguard.
Dude, I wanted to say this then, since we were in a vote I couldn't... Umm, that was me, I nominated Amaris in that one...

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:14 pm

Yeah I knew var was a virus when he went after me so aggressively, I had done nothing suspicious this round. I'm surprised bitom went with random deletion, once tron and the BG are safe why risk losing 2 programs in one round when the wolves can only get one.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:36 am

The programs were perfect this round. Though, getting Var and having Melvyst vote no was pretty straight forward. Its a lot easier when you know who is who though.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name