Werewolf Round 6

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Werewolf Round 6

Post by Deadman » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:02 pm

In the dark warrens of the Ravenscar Asylum the mad peer out through barred windows, gibber to themselves in padded rooms, and cower in the corners of common spaces whenever the cruel and inept doctors and orderlies stroll by.

When a series of murders rocks the Asylum the doctors of course choose to cover it up. Several groups of inmates are isolated to restrict movement while the psychologists have time to study everyone for murderous tendencies. Ten patients most suspected of being a psychopath are tossed into the D-Block and locked inside.

Amaris
Sempai
Tetnak
Nate
Wayloss
od
Bitom
Vardaen
Kilroy
Gary

During the first night there's a horrible scream. "Aaaaaaagh! Two killers!" When the inmates run up they find Gary dead in a pool of blood.

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Werewolf Round 6

Post by Amaris » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:11 pm

7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:44 pm

Someone starts shouting from the back of the group....

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, no no no no! Not again! Not agian! Not on my watch!" The man is known only to the inmates as V. He has raggedy hair that hangs long around his ears, he's constantly covered in a 5 o'clock shadow. He shouts and pushes his way up to see Gary dead on the group. "Which one of you crazy bastards gone AWOL?" He pushes the whispering woman out of the way stomping around the puddle of blood, a bit of shock in his eyes.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:03 pm

"Bablabalahablahablah ..." TetNak says, his eyes rolling around in his head.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:15 am

twoisthenumbertherearetwoandidontknowwhotheyare

They're not coming to help us... we have to help ourselves. Did anybody see anything?

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:21 pm

Scampering up on all fours the pale man looks a the body. He examines him closely and then chuckles, "Silly, silly people. He is fine. See look!" Grabbing the body by its shoulders he stands up and beginnings dancing with the corpse. At the end he holds just the cadaver's hand high and takes a bow. "See, see, not dead just sad. Sad no one to dance with, no one to talk with. But I will fix, I dance, I will talk." Then the pale man sits down and begins chatting with Gary.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:09 pm

Sitting quietly in the corner. rocking back and forth, "There gonna get us!, There gonna get us! We need to do the best we can, get rid of the killers, must get rid of the killers.

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Nate sits on the floor, rocking forward and back.

"I'm not crazy, they say I'm crazy, but I'm not crazy. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, why am I crazy, I'm not, not not not not not."

"I don't want to die though, we need to find who kills us, before we die..."

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:01 pm

I know! We can pretend we're all villagers! The murderers can be werewolves! Then we'll be able to figure this out!

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:04 pm

TetNak drools.

"Blahblahblah - durrr"
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name