Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Werewolf Round 7

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:44 pm

"Yes, dunk the little brat!"
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:19 pm

That's the majority... the campers circle around the fire closing in on Wayloss. Each shove brings him closer to the flames until Vardaen's last push sends him sprawled over the coal bed. His body lies there for a few seconds...

Then dramatically, Wayloss in a stream of flames takes off toward the lake.

No sign of his body is ever found... ch ch ch kill kill kill.
Wayloss's status will not be disclosed till morning. Werewolves and sage PM me with your choices. To the witch: I will contact you after I have heard from the werewolves.
Sleep tight campers!
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Vardaen snores through the night, his small pup tent concaving with every deep breath...
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:35 pm

A new day opens on the bloodthirsty camp as the werewolves have failed to kill off the only villager.

I apologize for duping you all, but it was a lot of fun to see what a majority of werewolves would do.

od, Nate and Deadman with 2 votes have been targeted the first evening.

If the last surviving Villager would like to flee, now would be a good time.

I call for a new round unless you all object, with or without me running. It would be the real deal next time....).

Any opinions or expressions of disgust may be posted here :) Sempaii - that's why I forgot to tell you - I had to tell almost everyone!
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:51 pm

huh??? what??? thats... thats... crazy!!!! lol I waited all weekend for these results... lol.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:52 pm

so everyone was a in a warwolf paring?

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:05 pm

That's right sempai!

Amaris paired up everyone BUT me as werewolves. So we had 4 sets of werewolves and one "sage" (me) who knew you were all werewolves. This was actually really very interesting watching how people acted, espcially knowing that everyone was a werewolf. Like how Tet voted out his partner Wayloss, but other werewolves didn't want to kill someone they thought was a villager!

I'm totally cool with Amaris running another, real game. I guess this was April Fools really early or really late! :)