Deadman
oD
Wayloss
Sempai
TetNak
Grimbold
Kilroy
Nate

This game will be made up of campers, 2 slasher lunatics (knives are not necessarily the instrument of slaughter), a sage and a witch.
The Witch - Has 2 potions, can use each one only once. One potion kills someone, one potion heals them from a Werewolf attack. PMs as to player status will be sent out this evening.

Welcome campers, hope you labeled your underwear!

edited to add... please refrain from using the chat or PMs to plead your case or sway opinions. Also - sorry folks there is a sage in this game as well...
Last edited by Amaris on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Kilroy
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Werewolf Round 7

Post by Kilroy » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:26 am

Kilroy enters the campsite and finds a great spot to set up a tent. He quickly unpacks his pack and unrolls his sleeping bag.

"Ahhh!! The great outdoors! Camping was a great idea!"
"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look surprised!"

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:03 pm

Grim walks on along, he is dressed in army fatigues and gets out a compass. After looking at it intently for some time, he finds the right spot for his tent and pitches it. Then he turns to the others: "Gentlemen! The wilds is a dangerous place. Fierce creatures and whatnot may lurk here. We need to hold together to survuve this."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:44 pm

Sempai undoes his backpack, looking at the others "well finally we are away from home, with no cell phones, no directions, a box full of knives, and lots of booze... how awesome!" Sempai smiles with nieveness "sure its ok we camp here? i mean it is on an indian burrial ground, and that pschopath ward is just over the hill." He shrugs "not to mention that group of religious wackos that all committed suicide here, and of course all those campers that never came out of these woods. " He drops his gear "sure great to be here!" he takes a deep breath and pounds his chest "fresh air!"

ch ch ch kill kill kill

"Anyone hear that?... must be some kind of wood pecker"

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:12 am

"Boooze DUUUUUDE!!! I knew you would bring it! You Rock!" Wayloss drops his half packed bedroll. "This vacation is gonna be great!"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:44 am

We need to dunk someone in the lake pronto!
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:01 pm

So who would you suggest, Tet?

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Have a Booze man! Not everyone is here yet......

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:32 pm

Rowing in on a rickety looking rowboat is Camp Councellor Vardaen McDeadmeat. He bumps the boat into the shore and hops out with his neon blue "Camp Emerald Lake" tee shirt on, and a pair of cut off jean shorts. He has a bag of goodies, "Welcome campters to Emerald Lake! I'm one of the counsellors here, and I've brought Arts and Crafts with me! Who want to make a pot holder?!"
I believe Amaris has sent out all the PMs. And recived back what she needed for the first day. Right Amaris?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:27 pm

The fat kid 'Nate' runs over to join everyone holding a bag of marshmallows, and a chocolate bar wrapper. The chocolate however is smeared all over his face...

Stopping when he reaches everyone else he pulls up his pants and holds the bag of marshmallows out towards the others. "Woooo, It's camping time!!! Who wants smores?"