Werewolf Round 8

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Werewolf Round 8

Post by Amaris » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:38 pm

Frederick, here's the list of guests for Monday night's Masquerade Ball. Please make sure that Ballroom C's floors are waxed and fixtures dusted for the occasion. Their rooms have been prepared.

Grimbold .......... Nate
Wayloss .......... Sempai
Melvyst .......... Deadman
Vardaen .......... Kilroy
and TetNak

Please be sure that Presidente El Gurraro is satisfied with his suite and Monsiour LaVardaen is aware of our policy on poodle excrement. Unfortunately the playa's suite is currently occupied by the illustrious Sugar Beam, Mr Kilroy may be offered the Embroidery Room or Rm. 210 at no extra cost.

Frederick, amongst these hotel guests are two murderous psychotic dypsomaniacs. Do not be alarmed as they will only target their fellow guests. The staff will remain safe and I have hired a biohazard crew to clean up anything... unmentionable. In addition I have banished all alcohol from the UnderView Towers, all spirits have been spirited away! Other precautions I have take was to hire a psychic and a Watchman in hopes of deterring these madmen from staining our carpets. (The Watchman's role... Watches one person each night. Learns the identity of a wolf if they're - the victim the watchman is watching - killed. Rather than guess who's a wolf they guess who the wolves will try to kill).
They will wander amongst our guest to hopefully keep them safe from harm.

Any questions can be Pmed to my Brennor's account. I'm skiing all next week where there is no cell service.

Amaris
(Players if you are are a ww/sage/watchman you will be pmed your role by 3PM Friday. The game begins now.)
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Werewolf Round 8

Post by sempai » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:56 pm

Presedente El Gurraro arrives at the motel, he left his security entourage behind him for a change, truly trying to experience a vacation as a human instead of the President of "sempaiastan"

Speaking in a heavy accent he greets the others.

"Ola meus amigos, espero o seu dia e maravilhoso! Eu sou o presidente dos Sempaiastan Gurraro. Gostaria muito de você comprar todos os pequenos-almoços, por favor, coloque-o na minha conta. Por favor, me tratar como qualquer outro haspede."
hi

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:35 pm

The Austrian tourist walks in, he has lost his tour group and asks for a room. He is tired and dirty and confused. "My nem iss Grimholzinger, Arnold Grimholzinger, and I em frahm Astria. I liff in e smoll town colled St. Georgen." He is actually wearing Lederhosen and a Tyrolean hat.

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:12 pm

"Wait, Did that sign say no booze..."

"That should teach me, I should have snuck some in with me."

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:44 pm

A canned voice announces on the overhead system...

"Use of Alcohol, PMs, and chat are strictly prohibited. Please refrain from using the following. Alcohol. PMs. And the IRC Chat. Thank you and have a nice day!"
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:45 pm

Monsiour LaVardaen opens the loby door with a flurish, two yappy french poodles, one died pink, the other white (with traditonal foof poodle cuts) comes charging into the room yapping and barking. Almost instantly the pink one squats down and pees on the carpet. LaVardaen doesn't seem to care as he saunters into the room, one hand help up and horizonal, the other pulling the tiniest of suitcases. "Bon jour! I have A-rived, let the festival begin!" He call to his dogs, "Fifi, Sean-luc some to pa-pa!"
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:03 am

Tet is dressed up as a massive cold sore.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:09 am

Nate looks up at the speakers as the announcement comes through.

"You gotta be kidding me..." He looks back down to his cell phone at the text message he was about to send to somebody to bring him some booze.

"Are you mocking me now?" He mumbles under his breath at the speakers.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:10 am

Tet jumps on Nate's mouth
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:03 am

"What a charming little chalet! This will be an excellent spot to grade the papers of my postdoc students," says Professor Deadman, Phd. He reserves a pleasant room with a view and a typewriter.