agreed.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Werewolf Round 8

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:08 pm

"Sacreblue!" The Frenchmen looks like someone kicked him right in his Paris France. He drops his poodle to the ground and shakes his white powdered wig. "I am a Frenchman, we are weak and pathetic and couldn't hurt a fly if we tried. I tell you honestly and with a very thick accent, that I am not one of the murderers. The game requires we remove someone to clean up this hotel, so that's what i'm doing. It works, it must be done." Pointing at Nate, "Very suspect that one, he doesn't want to evict someone from their room, but is more than willing to do so to myself? Interesting, Auh-houh-houh!" The prissy French Monsenior levels a weak finger at Nate. "We must move the game forward, and he makes too much noise in his room. THese are paper thin walls. I nominate Nate for eviction, I hope he is not the sage or a peeping-tom."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:19 pm

Presidente Gurrerro speaks

"Eu realmente acho que o seu homem morto que poderia ser um assassino, ele esta agindo estranho concordando com o francês."
I nominate deadman, because he is acting strange

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:21 pm

No, I'm willing to toss anyone but me because I'm not a murderer!

I was just commenting that your French aggressiveness, while it may be a oxymoron, could lead us into trouble.

I will second the nomination for Deadman.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:27 pm

Sempai's nomination of me has been seconded by Nate, so here's my defense.
Nate seconded the nominated of me just to avoid having Vardaen's nomination seconded, so I'm on trial as a self-defense move on his part.

I suspect Presidente Sempai nominated me because we were paired as werewolves in a parlour game we played earlier in the hotel lounge, in which it turned out that everyone was a werewolf but Vardaen.

Personally, I'm against killing anyone the first night since it gives us too great a risk of killing the sage or the watchman (not that I'm saying I'm either). We have two chances each night of catching a wolf as long as both special people live. Right now there's a 2/7 chance the wolves will kill one tonight. If we kill a villager it becomes 2/6.

Tomorrow the sage will know the nature of two people. Then they can identify themselves and their scans, and after that the watchman can guard the sage. We'll have an advantage in guessing tomorrow with 3 suspects eliminated. Right now it's just random guessing.

If we're going to kill someone randomly, first we should have a vote on whether we're going to kill someone today at all. And then it should be an actual random draw, not picked by Sempai and approved in self-defense by Nate.

Melvyst
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Melvyst » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:00 am

Mister Delacroix wiggles with his babyphone!
"Gentlemen, please calm down and do not act blindfolded. See my daughter is asleep at the moment and I would not that she awakes because some french man trows away his french civility and slags around, n'est pas monsieur?"

Therefore I say no.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:11 am

No

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:30 am

Yes

Melvyst, During the voting we're not supposed to post anything but a yes or no vote.

Kilroy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Kilroy » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:14 am

No.
"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look surprised!"