Nope

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Werewolf Round 9 - Werewolves in Japan

Post by Vardaen » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:33 pm

The collection of Samurai desides to not kill Kilroy-san. They have voted, and the majority of them stand behind Kilryo for now at least.

The group must continue to try and weed out someone tonight, hopefully for them a Ninja, and hopefully for the ninja a samurai will die.
Continue the day, Kilroy not hung.

sempai still has a nomination against him
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:11 pm

"I found Kilroy-san's argument convincing, " says Bitoma, "although it would be easier for me if I hadn't. It would seem prudent to go after the ones who attacked him next. One of those would of course be me. The other Sempai. I will not second that nomination yet, as I do not want to end discussion so soon."

Melvyst
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Melvyst » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Ok, folks. Why did I nominate Kilroy and then vote no?
As Kilroy-san nominated two persons in his defense I think this would be pretty stupid if he would be a ninja, unless he would play a very clever game.

That's my opinion, you certainly had your own reason why you did vote no.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:52 pm

With the shukenja gone all we have left is what is posted and our voting records... *gulp* i was the only one that voted for killroy!

sempai rubs the stubble on his chin.

It seems we have clever ninjas on our hands.

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Galen » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:02 am

Would a wise ninja truely try to be vocal and stand out. We must believe that some of the ninja are sitting and waiting for us to accuse eachother.

Kimon (Nate) and Motomoto (Grimbold) have both been relatively quiet and have gone with the popular opinion. Perhaps one or both of them is ninja.

I nominate Kimon Nateson for death.
because I am in the middle of combat in Grimbold's ME game and don't want to anger the Ainur

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:40 am

You may want to re-think that.

True I am online a lot. Though much of that time is spent to posting in games, and leaving the screen hidden whilst I'm working.

I would also go look back at how I've voted, and previous posts. I've done nothing but attempt to help us all survive. I most certainly am not a killer, and I think we should be looking back at the actions of people vs basing this off their post per time online.

If I had to point a finger I'd assume it's Bitom, and somebody else. He's seemed suspicios to me, but then again I though Amaris was suspicious early as well, and she turned out to be the Shugenja... though that just ended up being an unlucky pick by someone we all knew
to be a regular Samurai.

Kilroy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Kilroy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:03 am

I thank you all for seeing clear my innocence. I am not going to hold a grudge against sempai and bitom for being against me, but that doesn't mean I am not still suspicious.

I do not believe Kimon Nateson is guilty.

I think a wise choice would be for everyone to post one person they are suspicious of and one person who they think is innocent.

I will start.

I am still suspicious of Bitom, but I think Nate is innocent.
"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look surprised!"

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Galen » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:08 am

We seem to know so little at this point. The ninjas has thus far had the luck. We lost the bodyguard and the shugenja and the only piece of information we learned form them is gone with dedumaku dead. We can't look for any patterns in ninja behavior since this went after the same target twice. Votes mean little so far as they have been nearly unanimous.

The main thing we can look at is the accusations that have been made. The question is are these accusations from ninja or overzealous samurai?

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:09 am

That's not a bad idea.

I am suspicious of Sempai, and I think Kilroy is either innocent or particularly clever, for now, I'm going with innocent, thus my vote.