Chapter 4: Survival in the Barrens

The Burning Legion is defeated, Arthas sits on the Frozen Throne in Northrend, and Jaina Proudmore and Warchief Thrall have escaped to Kalimdor and formed a shaky truce with each other and the newly discovered Night Elves. Adventure awaits as the events of Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne are over, and new heroes rise from the aftermath of the Third War.Based on the hugely popular Warcraft series of games, the World of Warcraft RPG (Revised Edition) is an exploration into Azeroth like never before.Run by the DM Vardaen
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Camp Taurajo: Hunting Lodge

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:21 pm

The group takes their leave and finds themselves back in the middle of the camp. Ogbar is missing, and you'll want to find him before moving on, but its near time to do so. First however a bit of shopping is in order. The camp is explored and some things sold and bought and after about an hour you are not really ready to leave on your great quest, or perhaps one of the side quests.
Looking to give Ogbar away, Bren is long gone and I'd like to keep Ogbar about if possible, if not he's getting writen out.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Zak'tir looks around the Tauren camp, seeking a shaman powerful enough to provide him with a magical quiver. He's heard tell of them, and even supposedly seen one during the war, though he never had proof that it was magical. But they're supposed to hold lots and lots of arrows without ever getting heavy or bulky. And given the way he goes through arrows, that would be a blessing indeed.
Looking for an efficient quiver.

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Lugar hits the trading post with the others and can't help but to grin ear to ear. It's full of such wondrous things and the orc doesn't know where to start! His hands brush over globes filled with volitile fluids and he pauses slack-jawed at a set of crocodilian jaws swt with crystal teef. He knows what that is and goes to touch it when a simple pair of googles catches his eyes, "What?!?!", Lugar exclaims. He understands these as well. It seems a bit of money will exchange hands today. And a happy orc will be walking out of a trading post!
V pm'd me about what I can get. Need to check the funds and decide what I want... :twisted:
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Trog, you can get a quiver.
JP, we PMed back and forth.
Chanur?
The Talonbreakers hit the trading post and find that not only do they have a good collection of strange and wondrous items, but that the trading post is run by a small goblin!!! The pointy nosed green skin laughs and shouts, he tries to sell you "Magical Elixers of Prowess", promised to make you a champion in the sack, and a hit among the ladies. He pushes a few other charlatan like items but there are a few real gems among his stock, like a "Bottomless" quiver, and a pair of "Dancing" jaws, along with rare and mystical potions and brews brought in from Ratchet and ports beyond.

After a short while you've traded and sold and bought new gear.
check the ooc
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:54 am

I only had 1800 gp?!?!?! I need those dancing attack jaws! I will get them when we come back. Oh, yes I will!!!

Lugar is buying the Beer Goggles for 1080 gp and 1 Explosive Sphere for 600 gp. Total of 1680 gp, leaves Lugar 123 gp. Sheet has been updated.

I'll add these items to my sheet as soon as I can, V.
Lugar is like a human child in a sweets shop! He dances about the shelves, touching everything he can get his claws on. He finally settles on two items, a glass sphere with a viscous orange liquid inside and a pair of leather and brass goggles that he leaves strapped onto his forhead, not putting them over his eyes.

He's still holding the crocodilian jaws with the crystal teef and waving them at the goblin, "Na ya be listenin'! Put deese on old' fur me. I's be coming back tru after I's do sum business fur da Taurens. I's be back, dats a prmuss. Ya want a deposit or sumthin'?" Lugar hands the jaws back with a visual sag in his shoulders.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

The End

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:48 pm

The Talonbreakers collect their new items and Ogbar. The four Horde heroes say their good-byes to the Tauren and head east into the Barrens to try and put an end to the visions Lugar is having of the Burning Legion returning to Kalimdor.

To Be Continued?
Here ends the WoW game :( Perhaps in the future we will return here and find out what happened. Thanks all for a great game.