Chapter 1: A Delicate Peace

The Burning Legion is defeated, Arthas sits on the Frozen Throne in Northrend, and Jaina Proudmore and Warchief Thrall have escaped to Kalimdor and formed a shaky truce with each other and the newly discovered Night Elves. Adventure awaits as the events of Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne are over, and new heroes rise from the aftermath of the Third War.Based on the hugely popular Warcraft series of games, the World of Warcraft RPG (Revised Edition) is an exploration into Azeroth like never before.Run by the DM Vardaen
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Chapter 1: A Delicate Peace

Post by Vardaen » Wed May 06, 2009 12:56 am

The Tauren elder of the Redsnout's family grunts, blowing snot out its larege bovine nose. Its deep and rumbling voice replies to Ogbar, "You do the Tribe Proud, Redsnout's soul can rest at ease. We thank you for your efforts." When Ogbar tells of the cave, he mentions some of the items as well recovered. "You have is axe and other things then? We would take them, and honor his memory, his young Calf will want them." The Tauren then goes about offering a reward to Obar for the return of the items and the body; a terribly insult would happen if the trade was refused, so Ogbar ends up with some extra coin to do with as he wants (perhaps share).
Option Question Complete: Return Redsnout Grisling's Body (200gps), Amulet (10gps) and Battle Axe (100gps) to his family.

Ogbar Recieves: 310gps
The Taurens make the trades, and finish the conversation as the Orcs remain respectful...
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Chapter 1: A Delicate Peace

Post by Brennor » Thu May 07, 2009 12:51 am

Yep, definitely gonna share the wealth. We do loose the nice amulet, but that's ok.
Ogbar smiles at the other Tauren, gladly accepting the offer of reward, knowing that refusing it will only cause more problems in the future.
"Owachi for the kind gift, I just wished to see Redsnout Grisling able to rest well. Pawene ichnee pawene."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Chapter 1: The End

Post by Vardaen » Thu May 07, 2009 1:12 am

In that low baratone voice the Tauren dips his horns at Ogbar, "Earthmother's Blessing on you Young Shaman. Go with our thanks. Nechi ich towateke ki hale chi, Ogbar. "

The Tauren then turn and lumber back to their places, leaving the group to return back to their baracks in Ratchet proper. The rest of the day sees the group seek out healing, shops and stores, other shamans to identify the items that were recovered. Things in Ratchet are peaceful compared to your last day in the Duskwallow Marshes.

The feast in your honor will be held tomorrow evening and you gear up for it...
Here offically ends Chapter 1 -- A Delicate Peace! Great job all, I really enjoy this game, and I hope you are too. I love the feel all the characters have, and the imagey from you guys is great. I have some really different plans for this game; which include your basic combat, quests and other things, but also will take this game in a direction that none of my other games go, but I think you will all really enjoy.

Chapter Two will start shortly, I still need Grim and Ogbar level 2, I know I'll get them by the end of the week. Please resolve the loot thread stuff for shoping and such so that we can pick the game right up when I kick things off this week with Chapter 2!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring