Chapter 3: Securing Bael Modan

The Burning Legion is defeated, Arthas sits on the Frozen Throne in Northrend, and Jaina Proudmore and Warchief Thrall have escaped to Kalimdor and formed a shaky truce with each other and the newly discovered Night Elves. Adventure awaits as the events of Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne are over, and new heroes rise from the aftermath of the Third War.Based on the hugely popular Warcraft series of games, the World of Warcraft RPG (Revised Edition) is an exploration into Azeroth like never before.Run by the DM Vardaen
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Here Come Da Troups!

Post by Vardaen » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Gizzik replies to Ogbar first, "Hot!" He smiles, "But it was clear of troubles. We past a flock of vultures circling overheard near the road, I figured that was your doing."

Then Lugar charges in and scoops the Goblin up in a bear hug, "Ayeeeeee! Careful my potions! You'll crush dem!" Lugar sets Gizzik back down the goblin smiles up at the Shaman, "Good to see you too Lugar. Road was clear, no troubles." He waves back at the collection of Orcs and peons, "I have with me everything Lt.Match and the other Orc bosses sent me with, minus some food and water we consumed along the way. Where should be be setting up?"
This chapter is coming to a close. I'd like to open a new thread for the building, planning, and general construction of the settlement. Now is a great time to re read those rules in Chapter 20 about settlements, and to take a second look at the community sheet because you'll have "skill" points to hand out once you build it. Also remember I've awarded you all XP and you should level up ASAP.

Basically I'll leave this thread open till monday where you can welcome Gizzik and resolve anything else, like th Sarge Bagdge, then come monday I'll start Chapter 4 and that will handle building and city stuff. I'm still not 100% sure how that sort of RP will go but it will be timelasped, short scenes then time between them will pass, and eventually we'll get some more adventure stuff, then come back to the city, etc. I'll get an ooc thread goign too.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Post by Chanur » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:07 am

Grim takes the badge from Zak'tir.

"Thank you Zak'tir, you have done well, I would feel comfortable following you into battle any time."

Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Wargie » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Buuba'joo slowly glides down the hill and watches how the group greets Gizzik, but since Buuba'Joo is new to the company he stands behind the rest and simply nods in greeting to Gizzik. Not because he doesn't want to intrude, but because he cannot speak as his tongue has doubled in size since he ate the spider. So with a nod in greeting, Buuba'joo lumbers off to his alchemy stuff to find an antidote.

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Lugar points towards the cave entrance, "Lil' Orc, we 'ave a special place fur ya to do yur work. Ya should see it. Tons a room and safely away frum stuff if it blows up!" He smiles widely at the last part.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Ogbar nods to Gizzik. "That was our doing, yes. There are still some materials there that we'll be able to use, so we'll be making a trip back there in the next couple of days. Glad to hear that our actions saved you some trouble."

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Zak'tir, happy to be a simple soldier once more, moves to help show people where to go. "Aye tink we be usin' thah cayves fah storage tah staht. Dat's dah best place tah be if dah kolkah come back."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Gizzik nods at the mention of the caves, "You cleared out the Troggs then, and that big statue? What was down in there?" Gizzik was with the Talonbreakers the first trip into the Trogg Cave, and was there when the group decided to not attack Archeras the first time. He knows the way about and you are soon quickly moving supplies and stock down into the caves for storage and safety for now.

For the rest of the day the Talonbreaker's are busy organizing the Grunts and Peons, unloading cargo into the caves, and fetching supplies and loot from the Kolkar camp. Tents, firewood, even the palisade can all be taken and reused in the new Horde settlement here at Bael Modan.

The day has already drawn to a close as you finally settle down for a good nights rest. And at dawn tomorrow the lay out and set up of the town shall begin in earnest!
Here ends the chapter! I've awarded XP so enjoy that. I'll start "tomorrow" as the next chapter and you can begin planning the settlement ICly and OOCly
*Ding*

Main Quest: Clear the road of Kolkar Centaur influences for Gizzik and the caravan that is on the way. Grim has offered up command of the Talonbreakers to anyone as a test of meddle. Success might mean a promotion.

The Talonbreakers cleared out the Trogg Caves of the lingering few that remains as well as discovered Titan Ruins beneath. The guardian Archeras was slain and the ruins explored as far as possible without a full excavation team. The nearby Kolkar Tribe of the Bonecrushers was defeated soundly and their camp raided for supplies. A strange crystal was found in a small mesa above the camp.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring