Chapter 3: Securing Bael Modan

The Burning Legion is defeated, Arthas sits on the Frozen Throne in Northrend, and Jaina Proudmore and Warchief Thrall have escaped to Kalimdor and formed a shaky truce with each other and the newly discovered Night Elves. Adventure awaits as the events of Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne are over, and new heroes rise from the aftermath of the Third War.Based on the hugely popular Warcraft series of games, the World of Warcraft RPG (Revised Edition) is an exploration into Azeroth like never before.Run by the DM Vardaen
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: It is Raining Pebbles: Combat Over

Post by Vardaen » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Ogbar sits up eventually, drawing some herbs from the pouch he 'chews his cud' a rather comical idea seeing as Tauren look like large cow men. The druid chews and chews on the cud for a while feeling better, but far from healthy.
LOL "Chew his cud" I love it!!! +5XP to Lugar.

Healed +15 Hps to Ogbar
@ 19/44
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Ogbar definitely feels better now. "I think I might do that more often. Rather calming, actually."

His speech has returned to its normal pattern, obviously he is feeling better.

Looking around the small clearing, he sees the pile of rubble. "So, what happened? That thing came awake and then I went out."

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Post by Chanur » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Grim chuckles at Ogbar.

"I think you fainted when the ground came alive."
sorry thought we could see/hear when I posted earlier.

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:06 am

Lugar takes the crystals and wraps them up, placing them in his backpack for safe keeping. He looks over to Ogbar, happy the Tauren is up and about.
I'll take all the XP I can!!!! One joke at a time...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Wargie » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:24 pm

"Ya mon. Stone thingy got up, ya fell down." he grins broadly at Ogbar as he continues with, "Kinda switcharoo between ya mon'." He then glances over the crystals being handled and cannot contain himself as he says, "Oooh, shiny."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:53 pm

With the crystal wrapped up and tucked into the pack, the group does a search of the rest of the mesa and finds nothing else of interest here. Some Kolkar markings here and there but nothing like the boulder elemental. So the group helps Ogbar down the mountain back to the camp.

Looking at the sun in the sky Grim grunts, "The caravan should be arriving soon." It may be time to return to Bael Modan and greet your arriving Grunts, Peons and Gizzik.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:11 pm

"Oakay," Zak'tir says, "let's be grabbin' anytin' dat we c'n be carryin'. Dere ain't much. But in dis playce, we c'n be usin' oll dat we c'n get fah dah town."

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 pm

"I'll be gettin's da cart and we'll pile wha we can in dere." Lugar suggests. He trots off to get the work horse and cart to load up.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Post by Chanur » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:57 am

Grim is thankful to be talking about returning home. He is exhausted more than he feels he should be he will be starting an intense training regimen when he returns.

"Fresh blood, I love new recruits. Lets how many we can make puke this time. Hey Zak'tir, you remember that one peon that wet himself during that dwarven skirmish? Wish I could remember his name, funniest thing I have ever seen. Well next to this trip."

Grim helps load the cart when Lugar brings it around.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Ogbar nods to Lugar. "That cart is really paying off."

He looks around the Kolkar encampment. It is in rather bad shape, but much of it might actually be useful. "We should make careful note of directions. Things like the palisade can easily be taken by our Peons and put to a good use."