Comments, Compliments, and Complaints

The people of Azeroth need a place to speak openly and to learn about their world. This forum is for just such OOC topics.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Comments, Compliments, and Complaints

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Well, its happening.

I'm shutting down this game. It was a blast for a long time. You guys were great, but I think we've lost all steam for it -- I know I have. You guys were some of the best Orcs and Trolls and Others and I will have fond memories.

Some things that were going to happen was a trip out of the barrens into a forest run into some wildkin and other monster like enemies. Then finding of a ruin, the Knag was actually a map of the dungeon and if you used it as such you could avoid lots of traps till you found a big bad guy sealed away by the Moon Elf Druids who was being woken up by other bad guys. Killing him would prevent him from summoning the demons (who fall from the sky like meteors) and saving the region from that fate.

I had some other events for the town, like a goblin go-cart race, and some natural disasters, dwarves coming to claim it back as theirs, and other things.

I'll be moving this to the graveyard when I get a chance. I mentioned to folks a "Cohort" Eberron game, where you play members of the fledgling Grey Company, an adventuring company founded by my current PCs. You're all welcome to come play that (you have first dibs on characters) once I get that set up and rolling (if there is enough interest for it).

Thanks guys, and I'm sorry to end things. I HATE ending games but sometimes it just has to happen.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring