Prelude: A Wizard and his Ways

What mysteries currently lie in the Western Heartlands? In a large region located in western Faeran, where city-states and hamlets run rampant with no singular government to tie them together, Danger lurks at every turn.

Wilderness threatens to envelope the small farms, and villages throughout the countryside. And the Machinations of corrupt officials threaten the livelihood of villagers and cityfolk alike across the region. The only hope the Heartlands has it the adventurers who flock to the area looking to make a name for themselves, or to fill their pockets with the lost treasures of days forgotten. Run by the DM Nate
magerage
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Prelude: A Wizard and his Ways

Post by magerage » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:47 am

Berrian, not looking to aggravate the guards, backs down and does what they say.

"I truly am sorry for all the insanity, especially in these current times, and if I've erred in this matter, I offer Alexander my sincerest apologies for besmirching his name, in his place of business. If in fact, I am wrong, I will come without incident..."
Molest me not with your pocket calculator stuff...

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Re: Prelude: A Wizard and his Ways

Post by Nate » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:55 pm

The bell to Alexander's door rings both the guards and Berrian see Maressa enter the door to the store. One of the guards moves towards her and holds up a hand. "Store's closed for a few minutes ma'am, you can wait outside until we're done here."

Through the windows outside Berrian can also see Tyre, Lucan, and Dalander talking to a guard stationed outside.
you can post back in the main thread now.