Toda Hiromatsu Chapter 1.2: Island Paradise

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Toda Hiromatsu Chapter 1.2: Island Paridise

Post by sempai » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Toda moves into the camp and creeps towards the tied woman and the glowing box, as he gets closer he can see the large box is a machine with pipes on either side digging into the ground. A large canister is on the back of it with the letters N.R.G.B.R. the canister seems to have some kind of green ooze dripping out the back of it, as if it is damaged.

Luckily it is making some kind of humming and churning noise as Toda walks near it, it masks his foot falls easily, however as he gets within 6 feet of the women, one of the boar men sniff the air and turn, his eyes get big and yells some swine speak, they yell and pound their chests. 3 of , the four boarmen move towards toda, closing combat distance, the last one holding his spear up preparing to throw it.
pig with club, pig with stone ax, pig with spear, pig tossing spear they used their attacks to move foward, its your attack your currently in LONG combat range, and have two attacks if your in sumo, one attack if your in meinchuan, if you close to combat range you will still be long range to the throwing pig.

You also won Init for next round, 14/2

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Toda Hiromatsu Chapter 1.2: Island Paridise

Post by Galen » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:52 pm

Toda moves forward to meet the oncoming pigs. With legs wide and hands open at the ready he hopes to make this fight a quick one, for Jemeri's sake.

Toda then grabs the first pig he comes to an trys to throw it to the ground.
Sumo stance
Action one - move forward
Action two - Body Flip/Throw on nearest pig

Defense - I know I will regret this but I want to make this short. Auto flip/throw against any coming at me in melee. I will just have to ignore the spear