Flashback Integration Fengbao Chuanjiàoshì

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Flashback Integration Fengbao Chuanjiàoshì

Post by sempai » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:35 am

This thread will serve as a discussion among players, and the GM regarding Chuanjiàoshì's background (and only him) and flashback thread.

If at any time any Players, or the GM see any issues regarding the background of the character, the flashback thread or the live thread, that could cause issues with the "time continuum" we can discuss them here.

Feel free to tell me about your character and where he came from to start this discussion.
Last edited by sempai on Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Flashback Integration Chuanjiàoshì

Post by EvilMonkey » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:47 am

My character started off as a result of watching too many Sci-fi And Kung-Fu "flicks"... He comes from the Planet Earth, However His Earth is located Somewhere in Dimension CR3A73R. His world is of course Ruled by Apes, Monkeys, And Other Primates... Humans do not exist... Apes are the Rulers, Monkeys Are considered Second Class Citizens, So they are Relgated to meneal labor along with Merchantile duties... However He was adopted By a Temple When Orphaned by an (Ape)War Lord. His Name is Fengbao Chuanjiaoshi Literal Translation: Storm Priest. He was Trained by the monks of the temple and was a Star Pupil. However when his Temple was attacked he was the loan survivor. He was in the process of seeking revenge for his fallen Brethren When he was wrenched from his world and brought to an Earth that he does not understand. He does not know how he came to be in this world but he's just trying to get home. He is currently living in an abandoned farm house...
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:12 am

I like that idea, I think the flashback will start before you dimensional shift, there will be some drama with yoru "extraction"

you will be hunted for awile when you hit the earth, and will find solace working for an old farmer. (maybe he is blind) Eventually events will take place to get you with the team.

sound good?

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:13 am

Sweet!!!
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:37 am

i'm guessing your flashback will have two major stories, one about his life on monkeyland, one about his initial life on the earth.

I'm assuming monkeyland will be during a similar time to ancient china. So your character will not only be in an alien world.. but also an alien time.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:44 am

Yeah pretty much. Including Celstial Orders. So the Democratic Governments will be a true Shock to Feng...

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:47 am

i think i'm going to have to do some chineese culture research!!!! way to push me!

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:52 am

so... tell me more about this jade pendant?

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:57 am

It is a piece of jade carved into a monkey with six tails... It was a gift from his adopted father when he was found it was given to him in order to calm him down from his "toddler hissy fit" and he has worn it ever sense. He uses it as an aid in his meditation it helps to put his mind at ease(And later it serves as a Memory of home...)

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:03 am

cool.