Flashback Integration Fengbao Chuanjiàoshì

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Flashback Integration Chuanjiàoshì

Post by sempai » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:54 am

alright your doing well Monkey, however, we need to talk!

Just from a historical background, in monkey land "monkey style" does not exist... you are the first. "drunken style" too is new, master Zange worked with you for many many years developing the "monkey style" to use your natural speed and acrobatic prowess to beat much stronger enemies.

Drunken style was developed for you to come up with a system that could help you defeat larger foes to make it look like it was an accident. This way the larger apes could "justify" loosing to you as complete luck.

Be prepared to explain your system to others when they ask... especially after the zabek fight, there will be questions.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:55 am

Gotcha...
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:47 pm

In the sparring thread you have set your flashback future!!! You will meet Ookami at the farmhouse, and you will possibly be helping him through a rough time in his life.

What have you done???? lol.

no its perfect.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:03 am

Yeah I kinda planned it that way. sorry Ookami but I needed something interesting to happen at the farm as a way to progress myself off of it. And you are a ninja. And the farmer would be an interesting person to have as a target for assassination. I wonder what you will come up with sempai...
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:24 am

already got a plan. going to keep it as secret as possible!!!

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:52 pm

here is a little note for your future... when you were "extracted" from your dimension you were imprisoned in a large vehicle, escaped, and ran away, however you took an Id tag from one of the workers, on the tag it says N.R.G.B.R.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:46 am

I think that would work nicely

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:09 pm

when you were "extracted" it was at a different facility.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:49 pm

seems more than likely. It fits more with the "I have no idea of the layout" course of action

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:41 am

so... it seems that Zebak will "not make it" on your current quest, and master Liang will learn to respect you... BASTARD!!! you Killed ZEBBY

lol