Flashback Integration Toda Hiromatsu

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Flashback Integration Toda Hiromatsu

Post by sempai » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:53 pm

keep in mind, this is a time when Mutants are NOT common, people will fear you greatly initially not just beacause your a lizard... but your character is HUGE!!! Of course you can turn people with your pious charm, however just be prepared for that, dont expect to be down town sumo wrestling.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:06 pm

is the start of your flashback thread kind of what you were looking for? Did i miss anything?

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Galen » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:40 am

Things seem good so far. Nothing big I can think of that is missing, and I'm glad you made it easy for me to be good right off.

It will be interesting when I have to travel to civilization. I see alot of dark alleys in my future.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:17 pm

when we start the main game... that will be immediate for all of you... but Feng can almost pass as human in the shadows, Ookami has his arts of invisibility... your... a... big dragon that knows kung fu... that's frighting.

I decided it would be easier to let your guy be pious, yet reptilian. (almot like your master, but with a conscience. ) Ookami is an assassin, we have one character that is borderline evil. I figure you and Feng will get along fine.

Just an FYI... your master is not good, nor is he evil..

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:28 pm

as far as how you learned sumo from your master... or how he would know to teach you... dont worry all will be explained, he DID teach you sumo, and Does know it.

Like i said, he has an uncanny knowledge of arts.

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Galen » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:02 am

Yes, I must remember not to question my master. He seems kind of creepy in a happy old man sort of way. I think of him as you kind of man who would crack alot of jokes and be very laid back until it came time for training or competition.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:27 pm

Definatly, he was extremely serious in his past, now he is more serene, however you pissed him off now, prepare for some ass whooping.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:53 pm

you found a canister with the letters NRGBR long ago near the temple.

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Galen » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:28 am

I was asked about what Toda liked to eat. Toda very much enjoys his food, and he will eat lots of just about anything. As a big, active guy Toda is always ready to eat what is put in front of him.

That being said Toda does have his preferences when it comes to food. He is a experienced cook and has familiarity with indonesian and other asian styles of cooking. His specialty is spicy food such as indonesian, szechwan, indian, and thai cuisine, the spicier the better. If possible when he travels he likes to try unique, or regional foods.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:40 pm

somthing you said in the main thread my trigger some things in the past...

you said what NRGBR did to you and those you cared about. I see three things happening... you will have something bad happen to you, you will have something bad happen to someone you care about. (your master?) and because you made it plural, you will somehow someway find someone else that has been treated badly by this company!