Flashback Integration Ookami

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Flashback Integration Ookami

Post by sempai » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:19 am

This thread will serve as a discussion among players, and the GM regarding Ookami's background (and only him) and flashback thread.

If at any time any Players, or the GM see any issues regarding the background of the character, the flashback thread or the live thread, that could cause issues with the "time continuum" we can discuss them here.

Feel free to tell me about your character and where he came from to start this discussion. (start with the japaneese information you pm'd me)

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Flashback Integration Ookami

Post by ardh05 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:37 pm

My character started off with no name, he was known as Beta, as he was the beta wolf of his pack. His pack was mutated as a result of Oak Ridge testing going wrong. Only he and his Alpha survived. His Alpha found a new pack, but they wouldn't take Beta as a member because "he smells too funny". His first encounter with Humans was a Japanese couple, who cried "Myu-tanto Ookami!" He didn't have a clue what they said, but he liked the sound of this second name, so he took it as his name.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:40 pm

hmmm i can see a posibility of your "alpha" crossing your path in the future, I like this background.

What type of training has he recieved?

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:07 pm

He found someone who didn't run away immediately, and that person trained him in the art of Ninjitsu.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:24 pm

ahh so you took the ninjitsu route? very nice, it comes with alot of scouting style skills.

When we start yoru flashback we will start right when you are turned away by the other pack.

so there are many other wolfs from the pack that are mutated?

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:02 am

I've thought about your character, and I see him possibly having his adopted family that taught him ninjitsu be attacked and separated from him. He will possibly be used as an assassin, either via blackmail or perhapse he will think he is killing for good (cause thats what ninjas do :P)

Eventually he will go through a tough battle to free himself from the grasp of his "controller". before he meets the rest of the team.

I figure he could be the character in the team that is rough around the edges, perhapse he has done things in his past he is not proud of etc...

Let me know if this fits how you think of him?

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:43 am

That sounds good... The only other pack member who also mutated was the alpha.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:34 pm

I'll probably have the alpha trained as some kind of an agent for a rogue agency. He too will be an assassin, the two of you will have a "love/hate" relationhsip. As brothers, but as idealistic enemies.

The other option is Alpha is completly wild, no formal training, still lives with the wolf pack.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:04 am

I sent you an email reguarding your martial arts powers... seems you were missing a couple. :)

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:20 am

I was thinking the alpha'd still be wild, but having him also be trained would work as well.