Fengbao Chuanjiàoshì Chapter 1: Rite of passage

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Fengbao Chuanjiàoshì Chapter 1: Rite of passage

Post by sempai » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Feng starting to feel confident continues his attack, attacking foot and fist with the complete opposite attacks that they use!, he punches foot in the chest folloed by a kick to the knee of "fist".
i'm assuming you meant kick on fist, punch on "foot"

8/11hit! 2+2=4

18/17 1+4 = 5 damage

6/4 11/11 10/7 3/5 all misses!!!!
the dummies retaliate, knowing that two of their brethren have fallen, foot fires a quick double kick combo, which feng blocks easily, while Earth Grabs feng over and over, but feng is able to shrug off his attacks easily.
Feng
27/27 hp 43/114 sdc (whittling you down)
Heaven
dead....
Earth
20/20 hp 30/30 sdc
Foot
20/20 hp 25/30 sdc
Fist
dead...
Feng retaliates...

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:01 pm

Feng launches forward with a new attack. He fires his hand in a Double Knuckle Punch aimed at "Foot's" chest. Following up with his attack he fires another Double Knuckle Punch that rockets towards "Foot's" head. He ends his attack By firing forth one last attack into "Foot's" chest once again. With his attack finished, he returns to his guard.
3 double knuckle punches on "Foot"
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:04 am

feng delivers one powerful punch to foot, but the dummy cleverly deflects the two punches that feng follows with.

Foot tries to return the attacks with two kick attacks of his own, a round house kick to the body followed with an axe kick to the face, but feng is far to quick for the dummy to make contact.

Earth seizing its advantage grabs the evading fengbao by the shoulders and flips him on his face using its wooden hips! the dummy then follows with a stomp to fengs chest.

20/18 3/10 13/20

6+4X2 = 20 damage

11/7 5/15 19/9 12/5 roll with punch = 3... miss full damage
3+5+ 6+5 = 19 damage!!!
feng... on the ground and hurting...
Feng
27/27 hp 24/114 sdc (whittling you down)
Heaven
dead....
Earth
20/20 hp 30/30 sdc
Foot
20/20 hp 5/30 sdc
Fist
dead...

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:22 am

Feng rises to his feet once again attackin the Dummy known as "Foot" his fists fly forward in a deadly one-two combo of double knuckle punches. The first rockets again towards the dummys simple wooden face. The last of his attacks whistles through the air making its way to the dummies wooden stump of a chest.
1 action to rise up 2 double knuckle punches against foot.
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:55 pm

The would be monk is starting to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, with two dummies down, two remaining, he continues to fight the fight. The two punches rock the remaining dummy. Foots torso cracks, Fengbao again causing critical damage.

Foot badly broken and cracked, attacks fengbao with two kicks, but the dummy barley functions missing horribly, falling to the ground and quivering.

Earth on the other hand again makes grab attempts at feng, but the monkey is energized and fights with renewed vigor.
5/6 3/6 both hits... barely
4+4 +6+4 = 18 damage!
dummy now at -6
wow... look at yoru luck!

foot
1/20 1/12 his rolls are a total of -5 lol
earth
11/13 13/20
misses

due to foots major miss, feel free to take two extra attacks!!! one with your tail! one what ever... remember however, the extras can only be used on foot, then attack as normal. (do i smell stone monkey kata?)
Feng... knowing the end is near continues his fight!
Feng
27/27 hp 24/114 sdc
Heaven
dead....
Earth
20/20 hp 30/30 sdc
Foot
7/20 hp 0/30 sdc
Fist
dead...

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:57 pm

Feng's stance drops, his tail drives down unto Foot's stump made head. He shifts his stance back and stomps on Foot's chest. He turns and faces Earth Rushing forward in a low stance spinning and leaping. He fires one double knuckle punch, it rockets toward Earth's head. He spins on his heel and fires a snap kick at Earth's Legs. He leaps in the air and delivers another double knuckle punch to Earth's upper torso. He lands and drops very low delivering a knife hand strike to Earth's lower torso. He returns to a waiting stance.
Stone Monkey Kata, Tail slap and Snap kick(Stomp) to Foot. 2 Double Knuckle Punches, 1 Knife Hand, 1 Snap Kick to earth. DIE DIE DIE!!!

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Feng lowers his center of gravity, his stance changes forgoing all defense for a final attack. Master Jiao watching intently knows what will happen, before feng even attacks, his eyes widen, his cheeks harden, and a slight grin appears.

Feng lashes the unbalanced "foot" with his tail, snapping the dummies knees sending him to the ground for the last time. He prepares for another attack, however he now knows that further attack is not needed.

He looks to earth and knows its time to end the fight. He lands a one two combo a knife hand to the neck followed by a kick to the chest. With the kick there is a cracking sound, of the dummy coming apart.

The dummy in terrible shape attempts to counter attacking feng, he tries to grab but the damage is too great he falls uncontrollably out of control.

16/3 = 3+5 = 7

7/17(would have been a miss)

17/9 11/1 7/7 4/4 (all hits due to stone monkey bonuses.
6+6 + 6+6 + 1+4 + 6+4 = 39 damage!!!

Dummy attacks 1/~ and 4/~ wow you got lucky! both are misses, so no defence needed!!!
Feng prepares for the final attack... the dummy is wounded beyond all ability, he finally sees the light at the end of the tunnel after a long long trial!
ok i went ahead and rolled your next attacks... it doesnt matter what you attack with... the dummy is dead.
18/19 9/13 9/5 16/19

Feel free to describe the final blow, what you do to the dummy and how it dies... make it nice and colorful!
Feng
27/27 hp 24/114 sdc
Heaven
dead....
Earth
11/20 hp 0/30 sdc at -6
Foot
7/20 hp 0/30 sdc
Fist
dead...

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:19 am

Feng knows when the dummy is beaten. He throws one final double knuckle punch, sending the splintered body of "Earth" to the hard stone floor. He jumps onto the dummy's back and wraps his tail around the stump head. His tail strains and pulls the head off of the body of "Earth". He lifts the head above his own and throws a chopping blow. The stump-made head splinters into two neatly split halves. Feng turns to the assembled masters before him and bows. "I have finally won, the dream is realized. I am a Monk"

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:14 am

Great Grand Master Jiao claps his hands with delight, "Well done Fengbao Chuanjiàoshì... Well done!"

Master Zange and Grand Master Liang appear from behind some hidden viewing chamber. Zange has a warm smile on his face, yet he tries to keep it buried from the gruff Liang next to him. They remain quiet in the background, as Jiao takes the foreground.

Jiao steps forward, and gives a deep bow, "you have completed your trial, defeating a current monk, showed your generosity in the death trap, discovered the truth in the courtyard, and now defeated the Mook-Gar dummies."

his face goes from friendly to brash, the orange and grey hairs on his orangutan face showing wisdom, his eyes flash with fury.

"Kneel!"

With the command Feng drops both legs to his knees and stares forward, a thousand yard stare, not focusing on anything, yet taking it all in with his peripheral vision.

Master Jiao stands before him, staring, waiting for what seems an eternity, feng quickly looses track of time has it been an hour? has it been two? His wounds pain him, all that he has seen and done this day seems like months, he replays every strike, every punch in his head. He remembers the buzz of adrenalin, and the sting of the bruises and contusions.
lol couldnt resist... it took us 3 months to role play this day
Fengs Knees begin to ache, kneeling on the hard stone floor, especially a 'mystery bruise' that he happens to be kneeling on, that he cant recall where it came from. He finally breaks his gaze, to look up at master Jiao, wondering if he forgot to say something, and his gaze is met with cold harsh eyes and a jagged brow. He quickly returns to his gaze, wondering if he offended the master, or did something wrong... his mind panics

How long has it been? 4 hours?
Did I do something wrong?
Did I forget some procedure of etiquette?
Can they tell this is hurting me terribly?

he sits... the burning of the stone on his knees starts to creep up his legs, to his waist... what was a simple act, now is torture for the small feng.

Finally Jiao speaks "how do you feel?"

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:23 am

"Sore, Master. But yet I feel very accomplished to have beaten the trials. Without My masters training I would have certainly failed. I have been given a chance that no others of my kind have ever had." Feng bows to the assembled masters hoping for a reprieve from the stone floor...