Fengbao Chuanjiàoshì Chapter 1: Rite of passage

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Fengbao Chuanjiàoshì Chapter 1: Rite of passage

Post by sempai » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:36 pm

Heaven is thrown and the dummy comes to life, Unlike the other dummies this dummy leaps with a mighty forward flip towards feng and throws an extremely devastating spinning flipping kick, but feng deflects it by rooting his stance.

The dummy lands, in a deep stance hands at his waist, as if he is ready to spring again.
10/15 he missed he gained init by a sneak attack, now in combat range, he used all his attacks for the leap attack. your move. 8/20 he has init next round.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:42 pm

Feng isn't going to wait for this fight to get worse he quickly strikes forward with a standard combo. The first is a Double knuckle punch heading for the dummy's head. Quickly following is another of the same heading towards the dummy's ribs. His last is executed by putting his leg behind the dummy's knee and pushes forward with all his might, Trying to bring the dummy to the ground.
2 Double Knuckle Punches, 1 Trip Attempt
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Feng Attacks the dummy with vigor, but the dummy has superior defence, blocking both first shots, the second feng looses his balance, and slightly stumbles, however the tripping leg hook knocks the dummy off his chains and it wobbles to the ground.

The Dummy rolls to its shoulders and springs into the air landing on its feet, it immediately Leaps into the air spinning and lands a jump kick to Fengbao Face. Feng tries to roll with the damage but the dummy is too quick.

4/16 1/9 11/2 Because of the critical you miss next initive after your counter.

dummy counter
12/4 roll with punch 5. 3+5x2 = 16 damage to sdc!!!

Health update
27/27hp 5/114sdc the next hit by a dummy WILL drop into your hit points!!!! good luck!

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:34 pm

Feng does his best not to show the pain of his injuries upon his face. He screams out with a mighty; "Kiai!" He throws his fists out firing a quick succesion of double knuckle punches.
3 double knuckle punches.
Listen I'm sorry for whatever I did to upset the GM or his Wooden dummies of death take it easy I'm just a little monkey
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Feng unleashes a destructive flurry, of furry fist fury. Striking the dummy repeatedly.

"heaven" leaps to the air again, enjoying remaining in the air. The dummy launches a spinning round house kick in the air aimed perfectly at feng! feng gets his hand up just in time able to deflect the damage! Feng holds the dummy's leg in his hands and the dummy lands on its other foot and then jumps and spins in mid air throwing another kick. Feng is NOT prepared for this attack but again is able to parry at just the right moment.
15/5 14/13 5/5 three hits. 3+5 5+5 3+5= 26 damage!

counter 7/5 miss (due to your bonuses!!! very close)

next round 10/2 dummy has INIT!

11/12 Parry!

your move, dummy has init next round 7/8

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Feng once again throws everything he has at the dummy as he drops his stance low and fires forth another vicious barrage. He fires his hand out in a blinding blur of motion. his hands moving into a deadly attack again and again.
stone monkey kata 4 attacks all of them are double knuckle punches.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:01 am

Feng fires four punches feeling exhausted and spent. Feng knows he cant take much more damage, and puts all he has into them.
16/20 miss 11/5 hit 4/14 miss 4/19miss

The dummy blocks the first strike strongly, feng then scores a shot right to the wooden chest of the dummy, but the next two shots the dummy blocks.

The dummy stands before feng his wood creaks his chains jingle... He then moves backwards to the starting position.
i'm not rolling for the damage, your minimum was enough to drop the dummy
Feng looks to the four dummies, they are marred and cracked from the battle, he takes a deep breath rolls one of his shoulders trying to shake off the pain he feels. Every bone in his body aches, what a trial this has been.

He takes a deep breath, touches his pendant, thinking of all that he has trained for.

Feng has heard that the last part of the trial is very difficult, as all monks are sworn to secrecy after completing it.

Feng knows that he must leave the chamber to complete the trial, but if he cannot complete the last contest of skill, he will be no monk... There are no second chances. There has been monks in the past that have given up, they are shunned from the order, many become mercenaries, many martial arts teachers, but they are no monks.

Fengbao must now choose his fate.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:12 am

Feng looks back towards the last lever "Finale" And because there are only four dummies and five levers he knows now what he must do... He walks over to the lever, says a very lengthy prayer to his ancestors and to baboodha and pulls the lever. Preparing to be assaulted and most likely murdered by the four giant dummies.
Yes baboodha=baboon+buddha, What now? No offense to any buddhists out there but it is just too much of a chance to pass up...
Monkey style. And whimper fu will be employed

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:25 am

Feng reaches for the lever, prepared for whatever will happen to him.

his hand touches the handle and a loud voice yells out!

"Feng noo wait!"

he turns to find master Jiao emerge from the shadows.

"you are very brave, to be beaten within an inch of your life and still continue, but I'm afraid that every ape before you received a reprieve from the final battle." he chuckles lightly.

"you see the last test is a test of your martial talents, but the test of your nerve and ability to continue no matter what, was that you would risk the final battle in poor health... like all before you"

With a nod he reaches to fengbao and applies a strong warmth of healing chi. He smiles and steps back.

"I will wait here and watch. you see your too small to see with old eyes from the viewing gallery where we all watch you. "

With that the master sits in a double lotus position, his large orangutan arms at his lap.

"he smiles again waving his wrist at fengbao, continue please. "

full health... for now muhahahaha prepare for your final battle!!!

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:55 am

Feng smiles at his Master. His hand sliding away from the lever. He accepts the Healing and kind words with a smile. Then with a moment of time given for Master Jiao to exit the arena of death he pulls the lever and yells out; "In the name of all of the downtrodden ones of my kind I shall not fail this day!!!" He sets himself to begin combat yet again...
You had me honestly scared for Feng's Life there, now I should at least cut it close if I don't win. Heaven, Earth, Foot, Fist... oh boy! Monkey Style and whimper fu being employed in this next battle.