Ookami Chapter:1 Lone Wolf

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Ookami Chapter:1 Lone Wolf

Post by sempai » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Ookami feels safe hidden in the snow, as he covered himself well. He sits waiting, hiding... holding his breath back to remain silent.

Two snow patrol officers emerge on their snow mobiles... they see that Ookami's snow mobile is stuck.

They talk briefly beyond Ookami's hearing and get off their snowmobiles. They split up, one going up the mountain one going down.

One of them seems to be in Ookami's trail, standing near Ookami the wolf feels extreme tension, yet he knows that he has hidden himself well, however he sees some blood droplets on the snow that he did not see before. The officer steps forward maybe 20 feet from Ookami, moving his flashlight left and right... then he spots it... the droplets on the ground... he follows them towards the mound of snow and spots Ookami!!!
95 on prowl!!! fail!
He then draws his pistol and aims at the mound, "come out with your hands up or I swear i'll shoot!"

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:20 am

"I'm getting up..." Ookami growls into the guard's head, angered at his utter failure to remain hidden. He stands up, takes his sword off, tossing it into the snow beside him, then speaks into the guard's mind. "Congratulations... you caught me. Just don't shoot."
Keeping all my actions ready to dodge bullets

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:49 pm

The officer pauses, he only works as a security guard on the ski resort, working with the ski patrol and the police, he was NOT ready for this... an assassination, a ninja, voices passing into his head, and a werewolf.

Officer Ed stands shaking making Ookami nervous as he points the revolver at him.

he nervously gives a command, sweat forming on his face. "li.. lie down on th...the ground and put your hands behind your head!"

His other hand is patting his shoulder trying to find his mic for his walke talke.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:12 pm

"As soon as you lower the gun... You wouldn't want it to accidently go off while you're taking me into custody, would you?" Ookami stands his ground, trying to calm the officer down. If the guard lowers his gun, Ookami will follow his instructions and lie down.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:20 pm

The security guard finally finds his mic, standing firm. "J... Jerry get over here! I found him, get here NOW!!!"

After Ookami's words the guard repeats "lie d... d... down now! I make the rules here I have the gun!"

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Ookami sighs, then lies down, trying to arrange himself so he can still get up and move around quickly.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:53 pm

The security guard starts to walk towards Ookami, he is reaching for his handcuffs.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:14 am

Ookami tenses slightly as a plan forms in his head. As soon as the guard gets close to him, he will jump up, then try to duck around him to get at his back.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:53 am

Ookami tucks his shoulder and rolls foward to his hands, he then does a mild hand spring on his head and hands then flops to his feet silently, he successfully hides behind the officer.
remember to say in yoru ooc "using art of vanishing etc... " or next time i wont use your skill for you, but I assume your using it again.

he rolled a 24 and needed a 73. at this point you can choose to back attack him or hide behind an object as the other security guard might approach, however that would require another roll under 73.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:23 am

Ookami, sensing that his trick worked, lashes out with 2 knife hands, trying to disable the guard and/or his radio as quickly as possible.
Sorry about that... I wasn't at home and in kind of a hurry to get my post done... anyways, 2 knife hands at the guard, if there's an extra attack, then save it for dodging bullets.