Toda Hiromatsu Chapter 1: Enter the Dragon

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Toda Hiromatsu Chapter 1: Enter the Dragon

Post by sempai » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:05 am

Jemeri replies, lifting up some of the water equipment. "I don't know a lot, but raising animals, I do know that is a tranquilizer dart! we use them to take down animals that are misbehaving. This other stuff looks to be some kind of equipment for collecting water samples, we use similar to make sure our well water is clean for the animals." The older man collects the sub machine gun and one of the tranquilizer guns.

He raises an eyebrow, "I've not seen military equipment like this in our country, I wonder if all this is connected? Maybe the authorities will listen now?"

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Galen » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:31 am

"I don't understand why the authorities wouldn't listen to you. Unfortunately it would take too much time to get the authorities. If those boars have your friend then we must keep moving."

Toda looks to see any sign of the boar-creatures or of more men.

"The boarmen must have gone around this area. Are you feeling up to looking for more tracks?"

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:38 am

After Toda explains what happened when Jemeri was out. Jemeri sweating badly, puts his hat on his head "I'm not feeling well, but for Larauu I will do what it takes. do you think this is all connected?"

With that Jemeri walks in circles around the outside of the camp until he spots a possible trail. "I think this is the way" as he points up the hill.

"shall i scout ahead again?"

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Galen » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Toda talks as he walks up the hill with Jemeri.

"I think we should stick closer together from now on. It appears that things could get dangerous. They could have used their guns on you! Those men definately seemed to know something about what was going on. I bet they would have some answers about those boarmen and giant mosquitoes."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Jemeri shivers and sweats as he tracks the boar men, as they move up the mountain they come to a small clearing and they find one of the boar men! However he seems incapacitated in the clearing.

"thats od." Says the old Black islander.

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Galen » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:27 am

Toda, still on edge from their previous encounter put one large hand out, motioning for Jemeri to stop.

"Hold on. Let me check this out. I don't want you getting in trouble like last time."

Toda cautiously makes his way into the middle of the clearing. As he moves up to the boar man an explanation crosses his mind. Perhaps this boar ran afoul of the men with tranquilizers.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:05 pm

As Toda approaches he sees that the boar man is marred and cut horribly. It looks like he torn to pieces by some animal. Scratch marks everywhere, bites, something defiantly was not happy he was here.

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Galen » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:11 am

Toda waves Jemeri closer to look at the corpse.

"What would have been big enough to do something like that?" Toda wonders out loud. "Maybe a tiger, but still..."

Toda turns to look at Jemeri. "I am very worried for your friend. We are seeing nothing but bad signs and getting more new questions than answers. All we can do is keep going until we find answers."
how long have we been traveling? What time of day is it now?

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:47 pm

you have been climbing up the mountain it is getting near dusk maybe 8 hours travel, as you were working all morning
Jemeri nods, "I must continue she is my family and I must try, I understand if our paths must separate here"

Jemeri kneels down and touches the ground. "look at the size of this track! its like a dog, but much too big!"

Toda looks to the ground and can now see the outline of what would be a Gigantic dog foot print.

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Galen » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:23 am

Toda turns and smiles at Jemeri.

"You are the first person beside my master that I have ever talked to. You seem like a nice man and I wouldn't want to see you go on into danger by yourself. I will see this to the end."

Toda pauses to look at the sky and back at the giant footprint.

"I hope this isn't another one of those giant animals you are talking about." Toda says as he shakes his head.

"How are you holding up Jemeri? If we don't find anything soon we should rest for the night."