I-m'jek Chapter 1: Mouse in the House

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
Soshi
Level 8
Level 8

Re: I-m'jek Chapter 1: Mouse in the House

Post by Soshi » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Climbing into the car, I'm-jek knows that it is his chance to press his luck; "Hey Don, you owe me at least two pizzas when we get home for dragging that thing...".

Sinking lower in the seat and pulling his hat down, I'm-jek attempts to hide as a child until the car is safely home again.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:37 am

as I'm-jek sits in the car, the alarm from the museum can be heard ringing, the guard likely waking from his psionic nightmare....

the two drive home, Don seeming quite excited about the large skull in the trunk, muttering something about cellular regeneration, and extended mental capacity... I'm-Jek uncaringly leans the seat back and yawns deeply stretching his arms in an uncaring fashion.
ok this chapter will end soon, feel free to come up with a closing post and i will lock the thread then try to do exp this week. I will start a new one.

Soshi
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Soshi » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:15 am

Arriving at the store, I'm-jek always feels a certain apprehension. Will there be a squad waiting for him? If there is, can he save Don, who has done so much for him? I'm-jek slumps down in his seat and works hard not to become moody thinking on such thoughts.

Eventually, he reminds himself that it hasn't happened yet, and perhaps they did get away clean... besides, Pizzas tonight, and maybe even some B movie reruns if Don's fixed the VCR.
"This is 40k man. This ain't the Shire."- Tetnak