Ookami Chapter 1.2: Home comming.

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Ookami Champter 1.2: Home comming.

Post by sempai » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:39 pm

a voice yells out "what the hell are you talking about! you guys get the hell out of here, I told you I'm not up for your pranks!"

A shot rings out behind the cabin, The cars come closer, the dogs are barking...
Last edited by sempai on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:47 am

Actually, I posted that I climbed down and was moving towards the hunter...
Ookami darts in behind the house, peeking around the back of it.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:03 pm

edited my above post, sorry for the misnunderstanding
Ookami sprints to the back side of the house, avoiding the front door, The back of the cabin is filled with redneck trash, rusty metal traps, a beat up pickup, and beer cans on the ground.

As he turns the corner he sees 'Donny' and his two dogs, however the dogs are barking at a large cage, Ookami peers around the corner and sees what is inside... its ALPHA!!!

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:38 am

Ookami chuckles to himself, then makes contact with Donny's mind, "Obviously my mate is far more trouble than he's worth. Just let him go and your problems will disappear with him."
If Donny still refuses, Ookami will charge Donny and attack his gun Arm with a knife hand.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Ookami's words fall on deaf ears, Donny is not planning to give up his prize. as Ookami charges in, Donny fires his rifle... Ookami once again facing his nemesis bullets..
2/20 miss... no dodge needed lucky you for a change
Donny fires his rifle but his aim is poor, the two dogs rush towards Ookami as Ookami rushes the hunter.

Then Ookami hears the wolf speak, again the lost language rings through his ears. "'One who smells funny', let me out!"

Ookami finds himself in Melee range of two angry dogs, Donny the hunter, and in long distance from the Alpha's cage.
4/3... hit barley 6+5+6+2= 19 damage... nice hit.

You still have two actions this round, the dogs will attack next round.
The wounded Ookami once again finds him self rushing through danger.
ookami 21/28 0/65
donny -19
dog 1 full health
dog 2 full health
Alpha wounded...

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Ookami decides he needs all the help he can get, so he moves towards Alpha's cage and attacks the locking machenism on it.
move to the cage and try to get it open.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:55 pm

i actually made a long post for this, with attacks and everything but it was lost with the site going down temporarily
Ookami charges forward, and pulls out his ninja-to, he slices into the chain of the paddle lock holding Alpha and turns towards Donny and the dogs.

ALPHA, much larger than Ookami comes to life, he is obviously wounded, but ready for attack. "you still smell funny, maybe more than before" says the large wolf mutant in the tongue of the wolves.

Donny turns his rifle on Ookami as he turns, and fires, however the bullet sizzles by Ookami's head and misses, Again the two brothers find themselves against their bane... guns.
i dont remember the exact numbers, as they were lost when the site crashed, however donny shot at you, and missed, and one of the dogs bit Alpha, Alpha hit the dog and killed it.

new round you have init.
ookami 21/28 0/65
donny -19
dog 1 dead
dog 2 full health
Alpha wounded...