Ookami Chapter 1.2: Home comming.

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Ookami Chapter 1.2: Home comming.

Post by sempai » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:47 am

Ookami heals his wounds and returns to his master, the job was complete, the target dead. His master was not home, all that was left was a letter on his study desk with a cell phone sitting next to it.
Ookami,

If you received this, then you again have succeeded in your goal. I commend you for your stealth and quiet assassinations.

I will be going to Hokkaido to visit my neice, please take this cell phone and take some time for yourself, you have brought much honor to our clan. I will call you when it is time for you to return.

Yamauchimo

With the time off, Ookami sneaks into the luggage compartment of a charter plane and flies to the Smokey mountains, he sneaks into the back of a car on a car carrier and finds his way to the trail head of the Oak Ridge forest.

Arriving at the end of the trail he cuts through the woods, the fall leaves annoy him as he tries to walk with a silent step. He travels for some times, wondering how he will be accepted. He did promise years ago that he would return, however it has been 12 years.

Ninja training, assasinations, have taken their toll on him, but he knows he will not be allowed any excuses when he returns.

He turns the final corner, he smells the familure scent, he has reached the "Den".
this thread is for Ookami only, feel free to post away
Last edited by sempai on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Ookami Champter 1.2: Home comming.

Post by ardh05 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:51 am

Stopping in front of the den, Ookami calls out in the wolf tounge, "Hello, there! Is anyone there?"

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:52 am

the words roll off of Ookami's tongue, he has not spoke them in some time... He has remained silent for so many years, it almost chokes his dry throat.

"A voice replies, in the tongue of the wolves from inside the den", "Alpha is that you?"

A slight echo resonates through the rock encapsulated cave.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:32 am

"Alpha? No. I am The-One-Who-Smells-Funny..." Ookami replies, chuckling as he remembers the nickname he was given before he got kicked out of the pack. "I have come home for a short time."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:23 am

A small juvenile Mutant wolf appears around the corner, he has the same markings as Alpha, followed by 3 regular wolves.

"Alpha has spoke of you, he says you are weak! and should never be allowed here!"

One of the wolves speak "Alpha been gone, 2 moons, he missing"

The young wolf speaks again "Silence!!! I am now the leader, and this strange human smelling weakling is not welcome!"

Ookami's memories flash, as the sounds of the young wolf/human remind him of 'Alpha'.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:48 am

Ookami smiles and thinks to himself, This insolent pup is almost exactly like Alpha.... He then speaks, "I was once weak, but am now stronger. Allow me to show you, help you find Alpha... I only wish to visit, not to join your fine pack."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:12 pm

"hmph... I will have nothing of it" The young wolf/human walks back into the den "your not welcome here, All of you come in!"

One of the regular wolves speak "Alpha wanted to know where he come from" The animal walks back into the den "he went to the accident site"

Ookami immediately knows were the wolf speaks of, the location years ago when he and alpha were changed forever. The two spoke of never returning, but it seems curiosity got to alpha.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:29 am

Ookami chuckles as he shakes his head slowly. It seems that the mutant pup has inherited more than just Alpha's mutation... I guess that Ahlpa found himself a nice mate... I wonder where she is...
He then lopes off to the accident site to try and find Alpha.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Ookami, laughing at the pack dynamics he has given up so long ago, heads to the 'accident' site. He travels for some distance over the bend of the hill, into a canyon. Ookami feels comfortable back in the forest, it has been many years since he felt this relaxed. He crosses a river, and the site finally appears through the trees.

Ookami hears something ahead, voices, human voices...

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Ookami immediately drops into a crouch and begins inching his way up to where he can make out what the people are saying, but not so far out so that he can be seen.
Prowl check to try and get close