Ookami Chapter 1.2: Home comming.

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Ookami Champter 1.2: Home comming.

Post by sempai » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:44 pm

the two hunters hurt badly beaten up, one with crushed ribs the other with a broken hip break down and cry

"D... d... dont kill us! It was Donny!"

"Ya he tracked your friend down and has him locked up at his cabin!"

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:25 am

Ookami looks at them, then says to the one with the broken hip, "Can you walk? If so, I will have very precise directions for you two to follow. If you fail to follow them precisely, I WILL kill you." He waits patiently for them to decide whether or not they want to live.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:08 pm

The two men a bloody mess from the fight, and Ookami as well, converse.

"don't Kill us! please! it was Donny Donny did it!"

they try to stand and walk, but the one with the hip can barly stand, the pain hurts him terribly.

"I... I cant walk please!" he tries to crawl but the pain is terrible. the other man seems to be able to move and stands.

"I can take you where ever, please he needs a doctor though"

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:52 am

Ookami thinks for a moment, then nods his head slowly, "Alright... I will allow you to call for help for your friend, then we will go to see this 'Donny' person you claim to be following the orders of." He then motions the hunter who can stand to lead the way towards their vehicle.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:00 pm

He pulls out his phone and dials 911, and then shakes his head.

The hunter bleeding and bruised replies "no cell coverage! please let us go! our truck is over there" the man points, "Donnie's cabin is just up the service road there... please just let me take him to the doctor in town."

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:02 am

Ookami walks over to the hunter who is down, picks him up, and begins to walk towards the truck. "We go to the cabin, then you can take your friend to the doctor."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 pm

the bleeding hunter with the broken doesn't look in very good shape, Ookami looks at him and realizes he may not make it.
ahh lets test ookami's morality!

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:41 am

Ookami shakes his head, then takes off his belt and attempts to bind the dying hunter's wounds. He will need all the hostages he can manage to take.
I'm not quite back yet, posting from the library... and let's leave the moral decisions for a later date...

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:05 am

Ookami does his best to bind the wounds of the hunter, although fear and shock is settling into him.

he moves towards the truck must decide who will drive.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:54 am

After loading the injured hunter into the bed of the truck, he orders the other hunter into the cab of the truck. "I will drive you to the nearest Highway, then you will call 911 on your cell phone. When you call them, put the cell phone on speaker, and I will tell you exactly what to say. If you don't follow y instructions, we will dump your friend and he will probably die. If you follow my instructions, we will leave him where he can be found so he shouldn't die. Then we go to Donny's cabin."
Ookami then starts the truck up and begins to drve carefully down the road, asking the hunter where to turn and how to get to the highway, reminding him that his friend's life hangs in the balance if he doesn't obey.