Ookami Chapter 1.2: Home comming.

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Ookami Champter 1.2: Home comming.

Post by sempai » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:40 pm

"ohhh ok!" says the bleeding man, still wondering about the voices in his head.

Quietly they drive the mountain to the highway, the bumps in the dirt road in the woods causing trouble for the injured men.

"the highway is right there, can i call 911 now? "

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:22 am

"Yes. call 911 now, tell them to pick up the man leaning up against the tree," Ookami points out one of the trees, giving precise directions on how to word the call to the operator, then puts the truck in park, takes the keys, and carries the hunter to the indicated tree. After setting the hunter down, he returns to the truck. "Ok, let's go. You will now tell me how to get to Donny's cabin."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:19 pm

the man squeals "oh come on!!! its on the head of the road we just came down, please man just let me go too!"

he exits the truck and places his friend against the tree and dials as requested.

"really man, I don't like Donnie, we only were hunting your kind to get the attention he already gets. I won't tell anyone I promise."

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:47 am

Ookami sighes, curses softly in his own tongue, then pulls out a coin. "Heads you go, tails you come with me." He flips the coin. It lands on the grass with the picture of George Washington facing upwards. "Ok, you can stay with your friend. but if I hear or read in the news about mutant wolves attacking hunters in the woods, I will come and kill your families. I'm sure you can think of something to satasfy the authorities."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:56 pm

the two men stand quietly, not saying a word... Ookami smells a pungent smell, it seems the healthier of the two has peed his pants, possibly when the coin was in the air.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:55 am

Ookami chuckles to himself at the scent, then climbs into the truck, driving towards Donny's cabin.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:01 pm

Ookami heads up the road, his driving skills not suited for off road driving but he manages carefully up the mountain, he reaches the top of the hill, and see's the cabin, just as the man described, just in the distance. Ookami figures the car could be seen, but luckily it belongs to someone else.

A beat up wooden cabin with a large privacy fence behind it Ookami has a guess where Alpha may be held.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:58 am

Ookami stops the truck a good ditance from the cabin, then begins to creep up slowly, listening and smelling for anything unusual, or for Alpha.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:45 pm

The scent is downwind, so Ookami cant smell anything, he sees the door open on the cabin... to remain hidden he must hide! Donny must have heard the truck.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:48 am

Ookami curses silently to himself, then looks around for a nearby tree/ bush/ large rock to hide behind. Once he finds something, he will dive behind it.