Ookami Chapter 1.2: Home comming.

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Ookami Champter 1.2: Home comming.

Post by sempai » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:24 pm

with your skillset... and the environment, i'm not even going to roll.. your hidden
A voice emerges from the cabin.

"hey you guys what the hell do you want now?"

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:41 am

Ookami stays silent, but starts practicing the two hunter's voices to himself.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:43 pm

with your mental speech you will not be able to mimic the hunters not to mention there is a skill for that.
A man opens the door, a hunting rifle in his hand "I'm not in the mood for your F'N pranks!, I got company comming"
sorry i locked the thread, i meant to re-lock lone wolf.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:28 am

Alright... I geuss I was hoping to try and pull something off... also I was wondering what happened...
Ookami growls softly at the sight of the hunting rifle, then cuts himself off before he thinks that Donny notices. He then grins evilly and begins shouting various short commands and sentences at the upset hunter, occasionally breaking in with a whispered, "Where is the wolf-man?"

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:36 pm

"you F#$kers knock that S#*t off!" with that he fires a shot into the sky.

"get the hell out of here!"

He angrily slams the door and then returns momentarily later.

"don't make me sick the dogs on you!"

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Ookami immediately quits the mental barrage, immensely enjoying himself. He then fires off, "Go ahead... if you want to lose your dogs."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:55 am

Donny looks around trying to figure out where the voice is comming from, then releases his two dogs A malamute/husky, and some kind of Lab/sheppard mutt. He holds his gun steady following the dogs.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:40 am

Ookami quickly and quietly climbs a nearby tree, hoping to be able to distract the dogs long enough that their master will come within dropping range.
Climb and Prowl checks... I think...

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:07 am

no check needed, you have plenty of time to get a success

The dogs jump forward, but turn directly behind the house and start barking at something behind the house.

"you F*#$ers better not me messin with my ware wolf!"

With that the man turns to the back side of the house running with his hunting rifle in hand. Ironicly from the tree Ookami can see two vehicles coming up the road. The first looks to be some kind of news van, the second cant be seen due to the road dust from the first one.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:15 am

Ookami watches the approaching vehicles with interest, then realizes something... Oh, $%^#, they must be here for alpha. I've wasted too much time! With that thought nagging him, he quickly climbs back down and makes mental contact with the man. "I am that 'Ware-wolf's' mate. I'd strongly suggest that you let him come back to me. If you don't you will have a very angry pack to deal with." After this, he stealthily charges forward, trying to cover the distance quickly without getting spotted.