Blake Mitchell Chapter 1: Every dog has his day

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Blake Mitchell Chapter 1: Every dog has his day

Post by sempai » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:21 am

After a short pause, he re-aims his weapon, Squeezing another round
8/11 HIT 3+5+1+3= 12 damage Dang guns are nasty
The man busy attempting to dodge fire from Blakes pistol fire does his best do duck for cover behind the door. Surprisingly there is no fire or words from the Australian. Blake looks over his shoulder and sees no sign of the man.
ok he cannot counter attack as he used all his attacks up dodging bullets... unsuccessfully I rolled the Init, 1/11, its his attack. then yours
Mr. Pistols returns fire ducking behind the steel doorway firing on Blake. Then returning to cover behind the doorway afraid to continue to shoot.
5/12 miss, one attack used as a dodge so... you have one attack you can use. run, shoot or wait till he shoots at you to dodge.
Blake 23/44 sdc
Australian hp ?? sdc 0/40
mr. Pistols hp?? sdc -26

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:32 am

Blake leaves the cover and runs for the doorway. His gun is trained at the door.
Use attack for run.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:19 pm

clever choice of moves! extra exp for sure. however in this small confined space guns will be useless, you are now in hand to hand combat! wich will be a good learning exercise for you
Blake runs for the door and dives in to the metal tower room at the base of the spiral staircase.

Surprised at the gutsy move, Mr. Pistols is not prepared and is open for melee attack!
the austrialian is out of the mix for now, init 3/2 you win by one! your move... feel free to use any of your hand to hand techniques, or even pistol whip him if you like.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Blake wants to take the sniper out of the fight but he needs him alive.
Attack body block/tackle.

In my martial arts form one of my hand attacks is Fingertip Attack. Can I use Atemi with it? At Atemi Abilites for the Blood Flow Atemi it says "must be done with a fingertip attack". So can I use it?

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:10 pm

you would have to have an atemi skill to use atemi. those are generally for characters that went a different character class. its pretty much useless for you. Unfotunatly your character is more of a guns character, but his hand to hand is not bad.

Blake dives into the sniper shoulder first tackling him to the ground, a gasp of air escapes the mans lungs as the attack hits him solid against the ground. The man jumps up from the ground doing his best to remain in combat!
19/15 success! 1 damage lol... however...body tackle also forces a dodge attempt so you took away one of his attacks. he fails his maintain balance and is on his back.. wich looses another attack... sooo you effectively took his attacks. you have one more attack, then the next round init 15/16 wich means he will attack then.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:21 pm

While his opponent gets up Blake prepares for another attack.
attack kick attack
Does the natural weapons give me a bonus anywhere?

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:27 am

claws add to open hand punches (knife hand) and possibly kicks, depending on the situations.
Blake Kicks the man in the stomach his claws raking through the mans clothing, as if he stabbed him with a blade. The man staggers in pain.
10/1 success! 5+4+2 =11 damage (claws included)
n your hand to hand you have 3 attacks per melee, being level 3. so you have one left actually... sorry i forgot at 2nd level assassin gets another attack so you have one more attack actually.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:46 am

Blake pushes forward trying to knock out his enemy.
Attack knife hands when I can attack again.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:40 pm

2/3 miss! even with bonuses that low of a roll is always a miss
Blake tries to follow with a knife hand attack, using his claws, however, the assassin is now on track and parries the attack.

The sniper follows with a punch to the face and a kick to the thigh of Blake, The assassin lands his attacks cleanly causing minor bruising to Blake.
18/9 Hit 16/8 Hit 2+6+1+1= 10 damage!! seems the dice hate you this round

ok he had init next round this round is 10/7... which means you have 3 attacks from this round... then 3 more if you choose... so... you could do a six hit combo, and potentially defeat him, remember more exp for descriptive combat posts

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:07 pm

After the assassin has hit him Blake presses forward. He begins with a punch to the face then gowing into a crouch and tries to sweep his opponent from his legs. Due to the fact that he has some questions he wants to go for a neck hold.
Attack knife hand.
Attack Tripping/Leg Hooks.
Attack/Hold Neck Hold.