Blake Mitchell Chapter 1: Every dog has his day

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Blake Mitchell Chapter 1: Every dog has his day

Post by sempai » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Blake attacks with a kinfe hand with his claws extracted and again tears into the mans torso, he follows with a sweeping attack to the mans legs, to which he lifts his knee at a 45 degree angle and blocks! He smiles thinking he has the upperhand, but Blake grabs him around the neck and twists him to where the man cannot strike him! He kicks and shakes but cannot get free.
8/9 hit! (pp bonus) 16/19 parry! 17/13 Hit!
you have init this round, you can choose to let him go or try to hold him and interrogate him.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:29 pm

"Who are you?", Blake growl in the man's ear, while he trys to subdue him. During the hold he moves closer to the tower's wall. If the man dares to break free, Blake will slam him face first into the wall.
Blake roars: "And who sent you?"
Interrogating a struggling enemy in combat is... difficult. If he breaks free he'll taunt me.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:56 pm

17/3 held!
"I just work for the company, they have ordered your termination" The man struggles violently "which will be soon"

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:28 pm

"Save it." Blake slams the man into the wall.
"How many are here with you?" Blake snarls, baring his teeth. Before the man can answer Blake prepares to knock him out.
Special Attack Choke.
Or can I play it out. Which comes only into play if the next hold holds, right?

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Blake continues the painful hold the man starting to give sligtly.
ooops for got damage on that first success... sorry.... i'll get up to speed and quit making mistakes shortly.
4+2 = 6 damage from previous, 2+2=4 total ten damage...
ma check 3, ma roll 15... he is still holding out hold (he had a good save roll) it gets worse every round before he spills his guts.

13/8 success hold maintained.
"enough to take you out!" he says as he struggles through the pain his face starting to show the strain, sweat dripping from his nose.

his radio on his belt chimes in with an Australian voice. "eh mate were are ya, did you get that mutt?"

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:35 am

"So it's just the two of you, huh", Blake growls.
He releases his hold and shoves the man at the nearest wall, while at the same time pulling his gun. Blake points it at the opponents head and maintains a distance from minimum five feet, so the man cannot unarm him with some kind of disarming technique. Or if he would try the chances are high that the only thing he catches is a bullet in the head.
I'm not sure if that is an attack.
Perhaps a throw at the wall.
And the use of nimble fingers.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:44 am

The Man kneels and puts his hands up, breathing heavily with split lip and bloody scratches on his chest, "there will be more if we don't call in, the company gets what it wants. "

Again the radio, "Mate, do you copy, I'm headed to your location"

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:06 pm

"Take the damn radio and tell your friend you're injured and need his help in the tower", Blake tells the man. He just can't decide if he will pull the trigger and end the suffering of the assassin. It will solve the problem with this one permanently, but would it be the right thing to do? He has done worse than shooting an assassin who tried to kill him.
Blake should show them how serious it became after they killed his comrades and now tried to kill him. Before he arrived one of Blake's thought was that this all could have been an error and they had no choice and abandoned them in the colombian jungle, but the assassins proved otherwise.
"Now", Blake growls.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:31 pm

a test of will... your ma is 10 no bonus, his ME is average... wich is 10... so your even...
The man realizing he is in a situation tries to read Blakes facial expression to know if he is bluffing
2/2 tie!!! same bonuses... however the damage he has taken acts as a penalty... he gives
"ok ok, just dont shoot, you got me"
The man slowly lifts the radio, "I'm injured and need your help in the tower" The man half smiles with defiant compliance.

"On my way mate... did you neutralize the target?" replies the radio.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Blake shows a smile, exhibiting all his teeth. He made a decision. If the man fails to follow his instruction he will shoot. After all they came to kill him. And if the assassin would get a chance he would execute his mission.
"Tell him you lost sight", Blake orders while he checks the assassins equipment from where he stands.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."