Blake Mitchell Chapter 1: Every dog has his day

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Blake Mitchell Chapter 1: Every dog has his day

Post by sempai » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Blake charges Foward and attacks with a flurry of attacks on the austrialian.
The punch hits him with such perfect power, the arm is dislocated, and blake can feel the crunch of the shoulder joint. he then follows with a knife hand slashing his neck blood erupting from Blakes claws, he finally finishes with a bare foot kick scratching at the mans chest.
20/4 18/1 16/7 Nice Dice!! 4+d2 x2 = 12 damage, 6+2+1= 9 damage, and 2+2+5 = 9 damage! wow nice DEAD!!
Blake stands above the bleeding man and can hear the gurgle of his last breath, there will be no assassination on Blake today.
you survived your first encounter, now continue to RP to find out your next move

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:16 pm

With one assassin dead and the other one unconscious Blake prepares for his next step. First he disables the assassins' radios. Then he takes all their weapons, ammunitions and important equipment from them. Blake pulls the dead assassin inside the tower where the other one lies. After he searched for identification cards, wallets and keys he grabs what he has reaved. He searches for the transport which took the assassins here. After Blake has placed the loot inside the trunk of his car he checks the jammed gun, checks and reloads it again and begins a quick search.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Blake finds no identification other than some dog tags with serial numbers... defiantly not Military, he takes the weapons and puts them in the back of his car, along with the munitions.

he disables the radio's and finds keys to a vehicle, however he waits for the unconscious to awake.
i'll put up a loot thread for you soon keeping the story going for now
Time passes and the sniper awakes, he looks at his dead companion then to Blake

"aww F#@K"

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Blake leans against the wall at the opposite side of the room.
"Hey, welcome back", Blake gestures with the gun. "I think you don't want to join your friend. So I got a few questions. I'd be glad if you answer them, though you surely won't. But since you're a simple assassin I am afraid that you will try to kill me again if I'm not the only one leaving this tower alive. So do me a favor and save me the effort to pull the trigger before I go."
Blake plays with the safety of the gun switching the lever from safety into the firing position and back again.
"We'll start easy. Who are you?".
Last edited by Hayabusa on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:24 pm

"heh" says the assassin, "the name is Gary, last name doesn't matter, as the company doesn't even care... I'm nothing but a number. If I tell you 'everything' i know, which is very little, being a lowly gun for hire, they will kill me anyway." he shakes his head "i need a way out"
did you accidentally double paste?

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:05 am

"This breaks my heart, you know", Blake smirks. "This actually reminds me a bit of my situation, but as you can guess I trust you as far as I can shoot. You have to catch a ride with someone else. Let's finish our little chat. There has to be someone who told you where to go. How did he reach you? You are just a simple mercenary and not an independent one why don't you give away who your employer is. And how did you get here?"
I'm afraid I did. Sorry. I put always a copy in a TXT-file before I submit messages.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:13 am

The man realizes the situation and shrugs. "I figure you shooting me couldn't be as bad as living my life as a dog... I work for the 'company' I don't know the company name, and have worked for them for years. It seems there are more 'critters' than you that needed to be exterminated. I'll I can tell you Puppy, is that the Cheif emails us and we are activated to do a task... this task was to remove you. We are expendable to them, but we are paid very heavily... I check the email on that mobile phone you took from me... and follow simple orders. They will be expecting me to respond that you are dead soon... "
pushing the dialog a little fast, or this could last weeks.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:59 am

"Thanks", Blake knocks the man out another time and leaves the tower. He secures the phone and plans to show it to someone who could extract data and retrace the connections from the emails sent to the assassin. He assumes that he won't find anything else here and decides to leave for a larger city where he can hide and plan. But before he leaves Blake searches for the transport which took the assassins here.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:52 am

Searching around Blake finds a new black Mercedes hidden within the compound covered with a dusty blanket. He has the keys to the vehicle, and enters, he finds two unused airline tickets, one to Melbourne, one to Minneapolis.
text message from unknown number "Mission Status?"

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:46 am

Blake types a message "Mission still in progress. The mutt's on his way to the kennel", sends it and removes the battery so that the mobile phone cannot be located.

After he has driven the Mercedes to the Mustang in which he arrived, Blake reloads the looted equipment in the trunk of the new car. Afterwards he opens the hood of the Mustang and rips out the fan belt to disable the car.
Blake then starts the car an drives out of the compound. He has opened the window and enjoys the draft in his face and for some time his mouth stands open and he allows the cool air to run over his tongue.