Blake Mitchell Chapter 1.2: Going back to Cali

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Blake Mitchell Chapter 1.2: Going back to Cali

Post by sempai » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Blake speeds away, hitting the throttle leaving the crashed assassin behind him, but then he hears the last noise he would want to hear... a chopper. He looks over his shoulder and curses under his breath, and sees a news chopper hovering just behind the car... it seems blake's adventure has just begun.
your going to have to come up with a strategy now to outrun the authorities, and you better do it quick, before they start laying down road blocks etc...

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:13 am

With a look to the Northeast Blake sees a place, where he can hide. The Berkeley Hills are only a few miles away and a small road in the forest will provide enough cover for a few hours. Furthermore he can talk to Ramsey without disturbances.
So Blake drives away from Oakland International Airport and on the I-880 and later on the I-238 to Castro Valley. There he drives North straight towards the Berkley Hills. The whole way is less then 10 Miles until he reaches the northern outskirts of Casto Valley.
At least that's what a router says.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Blake guns the car, and heads for the Berkly hills, the chopper follows him along the interstate. He see the police cars in the rear view mirror starting their approach.
ok you got a car chase on your hands. i need to know what speed you will attempt to go at as you run away.

you should have 3 goals at this point,
1... out maneuver the police and the helicopter.
2... find a place/way to hide.
3... escape with your drooling prisoner

I will give you creative control of this chase, for instance, a parking garage a mall, a subway entrance, anything, however once "finding something" I will then take over again...

Example:

you: "blake spots a parking garage, and thinks he could possibly drive up the garage, and possibly steal/switch cars"

me: The parking garage is 2 rounds away, Blake must dodge the cars

(2 rounds of car combat)

Blake jets in the parking garage spinning around the corners, the helicopter looses visual contact,

(vehicle controll rolls)

Blake stops and steals a car....

get it? so this way we can play your idea using the rules.

any questions feel free to pm.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Cursing Blake throws over his plan for now. He looks out for a parking garage to change the car, though it will be difficult to steal one, since he has no idea how to do that.
The best thing would be an underground parking lot, whe he may slip into the canalisation. blake is disgusted by the thought of walking through sewers with his enhanced sense of smell. But it would help him to lose his pursuers quickly. If he wouldn't be a mutant he would go for the subway.
Blake decides that and underground garage would be the best, though this can easily become an entrapment for him, but if he gets into a parking garage first he'd try to steal a car and get away as far as possible.
Blake is looking for an underground parking lot.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."