Blake Mitchell Chapter 1.2: Going back to Cali

Flashbacks for Mutants, Martial Arts, and Machine Guns.
sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Blake Mitchell Chapter 1.2: Going back to Cali

Post by sempai » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Luckily over the phone Blake seems to be able to hide his identity and the woman seems none the wiser.

"does he know how you look? anything i should tell him to look for? I don't want him to call back... "

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 pm

"Don't worry, Ma'am. Mr. Ramsey knows me and of our appointment. Perhaps he'll be confused about it, because we set it just recently", Blake tells the woman before he quits the call.
Then he calculates how long it will be until the Ramesy arrives.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:36 pm

"the plane is on time, he will be paged and receive your message thankyou"

With that the two say their goodbyes and Blake figures the plane lands in 15 minutes, and it will take Mr. Ramesy 20 minutes to make it out of the security area after that. A busy airport at 5 pm will be quite the task for the German Sheppard soldier.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Blake curses to himself that it will be so soon. And at this time of the day it is too crowded to stay at the gate.
So he jumps back in his car and drive at the gate. Then he searches for a free spot between the taxis where he has a good look at the exits. Blake plans to follow the car the man, who surely will be confused about this appointment he never knew about, will take.
Blake thinks about to show himself at the exit and pick the man up, but he does look to mutant-like, that he won't be noticed that early in the evening.
Another idea has crossed his mind, but the time is too short to perform it. It involved a limousine with a window separated driver cabin where Blake would be the driver behind a tinted window. Though a bit modified it might work.
Blake pulls his phone out of the pocket and redials. He tells the woman that the driver may not be there in time and Mr. Ramsey would have to wait for the car for a moment. Then Blake describes his car as the pick up for the man.

After that Blake drives at the end of the waiting taxis and wits for the man from the phone to exit the building.
In the remaining time Blake pulls another grenade from his pouch. This one is rectangular six inches wide, two and a half inches high and one and a half inch deep. The dark green front side is coarse and three embedded words are made unreadable.
He places this mine between the seat cushions of the back seat and fetches a tiny remote from the pocket.

Then Blake waits for the man.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Blake prepares for the arrival of Mr. Ramsey, he sets up his traps and lays out his plan well.

he continually looks at the picture then to the doorway and people moving too and fro.

Every once in awhile, a transit cop comes by and peeks in the window to make sure someone is in the car, as your not allowed to park, only wait. It makes Blake nervous, however the cop seems to only be looking for a silhouette.

Time goes by, and Blakes tension rises.

Then it happens, mr. Ramsey appears holding a suit case, and looking left and right, he walks froward towards the car, but then another man stands at his rear, very close, Ramsey's eyes get big. The man is wearing a large black trench coat, and a fedora, he has big dark sunglasses and seems to be whispering something in Ramseys ear. The two turn to the right and start walking away to the rear of Blakes car.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:46 pm

As the other man talks to Ramsey, Blake's nervousness fades and is replaced with a strange suspicion. Do they know who I am and why I'm here?, Blake asks himself.
Damn, I only wanted to talk to Ramsey, get some informations and tell him to disappear.

Blake slides a gun from the holster, places it in his lap and covers it with an edge of his own coat. Edgy he releases the locks from the rear doors, so the men can enter the car.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Blake, confused by the acts, waits, however to his suprise the men continue past the car door, walking away down the sidewalk.

He gets a good view of the second and he has his hand in his large coat pocket, holding something in William ramesys back.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Surprised Blake views in the mirrors as the men walk away and slides the gun back in the holster. He is sure that this is another hitman hired to get rid of Ramsey. When they are far enough away and no one too close to them he slowly exits the car.
Perhaps using Prowl?
Last edited by Hayabusa on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:18 pm

your going to have a difficult time tailing the men on foot, if you exit the car, you will be spotted, not only are there cameras, and lighting, due to the heightened airport security... if you were human you would not be seen, as there are many many people here, but if you jump out the car even with the cloak and hat, there will be a commotion, of course i will have to roll for the reaction of the crowd.

of course if you wait too long, you could loose them...

if you want to edit your above post you can, but i figured i should warn you so you know what to expect.
Blake weighs his options.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:03 am

Blake freezes as he opens the door. It's too bright outside not to be spotted, so he takes a sniff of the air hoping for a scent of Ramsey or his 'companion' he can use.
Then he shuts the door again cursing his mutation and starts the enigne as he thinks about the men vanishing in the mirror. With some effort he forces himself to keep cool even as he is so close to a new lead and carefully turns the car heading for someplace safe where he can exit the car and follow them. Blake hopes his dog instincts might help him with this.
Damn, of course you're right.
I curse you daylight.
Curse yoooouuuu!