Scene 2: Riding the Dragon

Throughout history the areas in and around Russia'€™s most infamous city have been wrought with blood. Ivan the Terrible, Stalin, World War, and not to mention the many inter conflicts and civil wars amongst the lower classes. It is not by mere chance that such violence came to be. For you see there is a much darker side which few wish to belief.
Run by Storyteller MadVlat
jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Scene 2: Riding the Dragon

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue May 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Cornellia looks up to where Alexandr is looking. She smiles at their fortune! She peers up at it and nods, Just big enough for Nikoli and myself...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Apoctheosis
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Apoctheosis » Thu May 14, 2009 7:29 am

Tamara follows Alexsandr's gaze, peering up at the shaft. Staring at it, she thinks for a moment, and asks, "Do you think all of us could fit in there, or only the little ones?"

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Illeveun » Thu May 14, 2009 8:00 am

Alexsandr looks surprised at his discovery and points up at it, before saying, "I don't know-you never know down here. I guess we could hoist someone up there and see what they find out."

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri May 15, 2009 8:09 pm

"I can fit! So can Nikoli. Give me a boost..." Conellia gets into position, right under the shaft's vent cover, waiting for a hand. Sometimes being small isn't an asset...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Tue May 19, 2009 3:10 am

"I don't think we have much time. We should all go, now," Leonid says as he helps Cornellia into the airshaft. After she is up, he will attempt to follow after her hound joins her.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu May 28, 2009 6:56 am

Cornellia is hoisted to the grate that bars the vent to discover a stale and slow moving breeze that reeks of stagnent water. Her tiny fingers easily able to grasp the slats for grip. The grate is well fastened to the wall, so Cornellia....
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Thu May 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Cornellia attempts to wrench the grate free, placing a foot on the outside lip and pulling with everything she has, feeling her ancient blood pulse through her veins...
I'll pump blood into Strength if need be or use a little boxing type skill to bash it in...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu May 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Within the tunnel the youthful Cornellia finds purchase upon the ventilation grate and pulls hard. With a booming screech the panel pulls free from the concrete, the screws that once held it in place now stripped remnants. The sudden noise catches the attention of the dog beyond the door. Sending the animal into a frenzy of barking. The coeteries efforts now discovered, Cornellia lets the panel drop to the floor and...
Your vigor was already amped up for the scene. Remove grate: 4 successes.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri May 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Conellia slides into the opening, holding out a hand. "Pass up Nikoli and then I'll help each of you up!" She waits for them to hold up the dog, before pulling him in the air shaft, "Nikoli, come! Stop your complaining!"

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:45 am

Leonid helps heave the protesting dog up into the airshaft, earning a face full of dog hair and a deep scratch as the beast clambers its way upward. Afterwards, he boosts the another coterie member up, not wanting to follow directly behind the dog. "Truly majestic, we, fearsome creatures of the night," he says, brushing animal hair from his face and trying to ignore the smell...