Comments, Complaints and Compliments

This forum is for the OOC chatter about the StS game.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Remorseful Seppuku

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Interesting stats. I hate to end a game I really do, and L5R is so much fun too, but I've been phoning it in lately, and its an okay point to stop, if we ever pick back up (which I actually did with CE!) things and continue on decently. Only 3 players, its the least impact on the site, but I'm sad your first game is done.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:28 pm

You're just doing this so I don't get my tattoos! :P

Seriously, I totally understand,

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Yeah, I'm so glad Eisai doesn't get em. ;)

No, man, it's totally alright to end it if you can't keep it up anymore. I absolutely understand.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:31 am

Dang it! I really liked Kuni Zenko. Well, at least he got to go out being a pain in the butt to the last several people we met. It wouldn't do for him to end the game being polite and crap like that. Thanks again for this grand adventure!

I hope that sometime in the future this gets going again. Will the Magistrates ever solve the mystery of this 'Spider Clan'? Was this gaijin artifact related to our quest, or a random coincidence from the Fortunes? Will Kuni Zenko ever be able to cast 'Tomb of Jade' on anyone? The world may never know...
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:26 am

I do feel bad, I didn't realize you guys were so into it, seemed like we had some large areas of pause.

I've struggled with this game a lot, things were going really good for a bit. Perhaps I just need a little hiatus, come back to it later. It worked for Crimson Empire.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:41 am

Whatever works best for you, boss-man. Maybe it just needs a good couple of rest. Honestly I do not feel -so- bad about this coming to an end. (Probably because I got other things that occupy me.) If you want to revisit this in the future, well, I'll probably still be around the board. ^_^
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:42 am

I'm with Haya. Taking a break from a game can be a great idea, both to re-energize your imagination, and maybe even allow anticipation to build up. 4-odd years is a long time to keep a game going. Taking a hiatus sounds like a great plan.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."