The Great Diamond Operation

Out in the Black a body can find many things. Peace. Death. The crew of the Stargazy just wants to keep flyin' as long as they can without the meddlin' of the Alliance.

Run by Captain Cattywumpus
Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Re: The Great Diamond Operation

Post by Cattywumpus » Sun May 09, 2010 3:44 am

It is console sized like the size of Wash's cconsole on the TV series
++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

Joni
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Joni » Mon May 10, 2010 7:35 pm

CiCi replies, "Why don't we go to the kitchen. I will fix you a nice cup of tea and tell you what I learned of your new friend McAvoy."
~Tina Warrior Physicist~

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Mon May 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Amelia grins, thinking, So Companions do have some use after all. "Yes, let's go to the kitchen. Anything we know on MacAvoy might help us." She heads that way, gesturing for the others to follow.
Catty, what are we going to do about Cid and Sir James? I guess the latter can take off, but I'd like to keep Cid as an NPC in case we get wounded. Unless someone else has substantial medical training, though that seems unlikely.

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Wed May 12, 2010 4:57 am

Did we lose Sir james? Cid is being kept as an NPC

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite

Post by Muskrat » Thu May 13, 2010 2:01 am

I haven't seen ManWithDoor post in quite some time, so I was assuming we lost him.
Amelia settles down at the kitchen table. She offers CiCi some food, then resumes eating her breakfast, waiting for the Companion to share her information. "So, what is this that you found out about MacAvoy?"

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Fri May 14, 2010 7:43 pm

I hope not.

The dining room is quite except for Petr grabbing some food which he takes back to the helm with him.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Mon May 17, 2010 2:58 am

After Spart secured the autopilot console he returns to the galley.

"Ah can't believe one of these things controls the whole ship," he says, shaking his head in disbelief as he pours hot water for a balck tea in a cup.
I saw MWD online and psot a few times. Perhaps he missed it, because there was no activity here. PM?
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Mon May 17, 2010 11:52 pm

To let you all know where your GM is at the moment. I am dealing with some very serious frusteration regarding gameplay for both my games. If I am nice and let people post people get upset and leave my games. If I set deadlines it does not matter to anyone but me. I can't win either way. Being involved in another game has shown me this behavior is not common so I can only conclude it is my games and the way I run them. I am trying to decided if I should shut down both games I GM for my own sanity. Don't get me wrong, I realize this is last on your laundry list of things to do but it does not help me participate or run a game. This is a two way street and I am feeling awefully one way at the moment. Sorry to Marddon - you have been a great player.

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite

Post by Muskrat » Tue May 18, 2010 2:05 am

I've enjoyed playing Amelia and this certainly seemed like a potentially fun campaign, but I can see why this has probably been a frustrating process for you. If you want to shut down the game, there will certainly be no hard feelings on my side.

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Tue May 18, 2010 3:44 pm

You have been a great player too. You and Hayabusa. This is more about me than anything else. I have just tried so hard to find a way to run a workable campaign and nothing has worked to inspire or motivate anyone.