Where is this going?!

This is the OOC forum for all things about the Judgment Day game.

Poll: Are you still in for zombie slaying?

Yes, Lets get the smelly S-O-B's!
50%
No, You suck as a GM Monkey!!! Or... No, I have lost interest.
50%
Undecided, Please.. explain.
No votes

Total votes: 6

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Where is this going?!

Post by EvilMonkey » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:46 pm

Ok, here's the deal people. As you all know I had to disappear for a while. I said I would be back and I came back (1 day late because I had some sort of stomach bug that involved lots of vomiting, but whatever.) Everyone panicked and dropped me from every game I was in. With the Exception of MV and his Vampire game. That being said I want to know now who if anyone is staying in this game.

Sempai-Stated he may be leaving due to lack of GM response, however he has sent me no PM's or emails, nor has he responded to mine. So that leads me to believe that he has just lost interest.

Soshi.Toru-Has missed the three day rule putting his count at one. 2 more strikes and he is out. If you no onger have an interest in playing PM me and let me know.

MadVlat-I know you are still in, unless you have changed your mind quite recently.

Galen-You are a good poster. However if you no longer wish to play just pm me when you can.

ardh05-If you wish to drop this game feel free to pm me when you can.

Hayabusa & ManWithDoor-You had expressed an early interest in this game and I hadn't had any free time to complete the characters you had been promised. However Right after you had expressed interest I dropped from the face of the Earth, if you no longer have an interest in playing, PM me. And if any other players drop the game you may take over their characters if you so wish as I am still working on your characters.

This concludes my post if you are interested post it here, if you aren't PM me and let me know...

P.S. Also as a Side note in the game you are at a point where you should RP amoungst yourselves and with the NPC I'll chime in only if he is addressed or he decides to speak up again.
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: Where is this going?!

Post by MadVlat » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:49 am

Still here.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Unfortunately i send and receive so many pms that the system purges my items as new ones appear, however:

on Jan 22 was the last time you posted to my games solo thread,

you made posts to the sick thread, here.

http://brennor.dyndns.org/rpg/Forums/vi ... t=750.html

i sent numerous pms and an email
during that 10 days, and even sent an email to evilmonkey@stny.rr.com on feb 6th.

feb 11 made a one line post after many pm's back and forth on February 10th, with you saying you were back. I asked if you needed to be npc'd in my game and your exact response was
To: sempai
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:54 pm
Subject: Re: you not able to post. Quote message
no... no NPCing feng I will try to get caught up and post as soon as I can
so i started giving you multiple three day warnings and gave you a solid chance to return to my game. this was february 17th in my game thread

that's 7 days!!!
waiting on EM to "check in" he said not to NPC him but has been afk for many days... this is his second 3day rule violation, I will give him today to post then npc him tomarrow so we can continue
on feb 19th i gave you your second combat warning and continued to npc you.

on the 20th I NPC'd you again, without a combat warning.

on the 23rd of feb, I removed you from my game, that's one post in 24 days or a month on the solo. I did not want to hold up the other players and npc your character forever.

of course you returned and sent me a pm after I posted to judgment day and then accused me in this thread of avoiding you.

You never made an attempt to post/pm me about missing from my game, or that I removed you.

as of this moment I was the last person to post to judgment day 9 days ago..., yes my post was short, and in ooc i talked about possibly leaving, hoping to see the game move foward... but for obvious reasons?

I am officially out at this point, please npc me, I hope your game can recover.

Rob.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:11 am

Sempai I had understood why you had dropped me from your game. That was not what I was talking about when I said what I said. I had said it because when I had PM'd you about Judgment Day you never responded to that PM. As for the Emails I stopped using evilmonkey@stny.rr.com almost a year ago. I had thought you had ment that you had PM'd me in referance to Judgment Day. In fact, in my PM to you, I quoted those last few messages about Feng as being the last messages I had received from you.
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:37 am

Is this game officially dead???
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:44 am

If EM does not log on by the end of the week and tell his players what's what, I'll be moving this to the Graveyard and officially putting in a request that bans EM from running games until he's an active player for 3-6 months.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name