Prelude: Jordana Fayme

Look at what'€™s happening to our planet, over population, global warming, drought, famine, terrorism we all sense deep down that something is happening. An entire species will go extinct while others no more unique or complex will adapt and change in extraordinary ways. But while the default scientific condition is skepticism, what would happen if the extraordinary began with the otherwise ordinary persons, what changes could they bring to save their species.
BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Prelude: Jordana Fayme

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:56 pm

NY Subway

With another successful performance out of the way Jordana has made her way back home through the mass transit systems of New York. The reversed sleep schedule has never done well and choosing to crash at the hotel where the performance took place seemed like the better idea than taking the subway at midnight. Now their is an entire day before you and an endless sea of possibilities with the city.

{Welcome Jordana to the game}

Charist
Level 2
Level 2

Re: Prelude: Jordana Fayme

Post by Charist » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:02 am

Jordana catches the tube and swing by home, but gets a few text messages which causes her to detour to a friends house before hand. Her friend just alerted her that the aerial silks dancer dropped out for a gig coming up next weekend, because she was sent to rehab by her mother. They gotta settle out the drama and try to get the aerial dancer out of rehab for the show or recruit someone acceptable for the upcoming gig. The drama never ends for entertainers.

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:35 pm

Arriving at Marcie's house Jordana is instantly able to detect that something is wrong with her friend. She invites you inside and sits back down on the couch where her legs curl up under her and the dark puffy circles under her eyes hint at a recent cry. Their is a long moments silence before she says, "I think I'm in trouble."

Charist
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Charist » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:19 pm

Jordana curls up next to Marcie, hugs her and gives her a shoulder to cry on. "Hey girl, things'll be okay..... What's going on?".

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:47 pm

There is a passage of time while Marcie stays curled up on the couch, but as she calms she starts to explain. "I went to talk with the Smiths after Bethany couldn't perform. But, no one answered the door. Maybe they didn't hear me but.. I went inside and, there dead, just dead I don't know what happened and I scared so I ran. The cops there going to think I was involved, my prints are there and there going to think I killed them."

Charist
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Charist » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:53 pm

"What? OMIGOD.... Well, so much for that gig..." Jordana caught herself from freaking out and tried to force a little humor.

"Listen, hon, try to think straight. The cops don't have any reason to think you would kill the Smiths.... right?.... I mean, we were gonna get like $400 each for the performance this weekend. We gotta call the cops, so that they can expect to see your prints there and find out what really happened."

Jordana thinks:
What a day, Bethany's in Rehab, Marcie's a wreck and the Smiths are dead. Man, as lead, my cut on this gig was $650. How my suppose to pay rent with this luck?!

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:37 am

Marcie nods her head and takes a deep breath before conceding. "Your right there going to know, we should just tell them. Maybe they will understand. But I didn't kill them." With that said she moves to pick up the phone and gives the 911 operator a short description before she is told to drive down to the 41st Precinct and speak with the detectives there.

Charist
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Charist » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:41 pm

Jordana gives Marcie a supportive hug.

"Things will work out, don't worry"

With that, the girls grabbed their jackets and headed to the subway.

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:12 pm

You and marcie both make it out to the subway and have a long talk on the ride there. By the end if it you have managed a smile from your long time friend and have turned the conversation to an upcomking arts fair that you hadplaned to participate in next month. The loice station is buisy and it takes a few minutes reading through old magazines in the waiting room before Marcie is asked back to speak with the detective.

Charist
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Charist » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:32 am

Jordana sits back hoping Marcie will be ok. She breaks out her cell phone and starts texting the other 5 performers from the troupe that the gig was off and deposit money would be split. She didn't go into details why. Marcie at least deserves some privacy. Then she sat around imagining/organizing the show for the arts fair next month and maybe throw together a fire workshop in a couple weeks to make enough $ for rent.